What's new

Propeller Ads: Pros and Cons

This propeller ads services seems to be so difficult to earn much with them. A friend of mine started using propeller ads and he has alot of complains about their low payment rate.

This propeller ads services seems to be so difficult to earn much with them. A friend of mine started using propeller ads and he has alot of complains about their low payment rate.

I started using PropellerAds. The advertising network contains a lot of malicious advertising, but the support team takes action for any content that was approved by mistake. They don't pay by CPC. Now they are paying by CPM. I will update the community once my first payment has been received.
You have stopped using propeller ads, did you earn anything from propeller ads? I have received payment twice for using pop under ads. If you have large traffic they will provide banner ads.

I started using PropellerAds. The advertising network contains a lot of malicious advertising, but the support team takes action for any content that was approved by mistake. They don't pay by CPC. Now they are paying by CPM. I will update the community once my first payment has been received.
You have stopped using propeller ads, did you earn anything from propeller ads? I have received payment twice for using pop under ads. If you have large traffic they will provide banner ads.

I have never used the this ads network before on any of my websites. And thanks by the way for the heads up in your honest review on the platform

I have never used the this ads network before on any of my websites. And thanks by the way for the heads up in your honest review on the platform

My answer has still not been answered. Is this ad network available for free website? Do they evaluate website manually or they automatically approve website for advertising.

My answer has still not been answered. Is this ad network available for free website? Do they evaluate website manually or they automatically approve website for advertising.

I used this ad network on a self hosted website. These days I am no longer using this ad network. Therefore, I do not know if it can be used for free website. They approve automatically.

I used this ad network on a self hosted website. These days I am no longer using this ad network. Therefore, I do not know if it can be used for free website. They approve automatically.

I don't like every thing about Propellerads. There direct link is there ad type that I first used and what I earn per view is very low. Sometimes I don't earn on views I made

I don't like every thing about Propellerads. There direct link is there ad type that I first used and what I earn per view is very low. Sometimes I don't earn on views I made

I have used Propeller Ads on my site and this is my honest opinion.
After using Propeller Ads for a couple of months and then receiving my first payment, I stopped using Propeller Ads. If you are thinking about using propeller ads, this post might help you.
Propeller ad can be used by advertisers to advertise their sites through pop under, push notification, banner, interstital, etc. Likewise, publishers can use this ad network as pop under ads, interstital, baanner etc.
For a website that gets low traffic, you cannot use banner and interstital ads. These ad formats are available for sites whose rank is less than 500,000.
Since I was a small publisher, the only ads available to me were pop under. I could have chosen push or direct link, however, these ads were CPA based, thus I did not use these ads.
I am not a fan of pop under ads, but if your site is not earning and you get some traffic, pop under ads are the easiest ways to make money. that's why I used propeller ads. However, I left because CPM rate was very low and sometimes the pop under ads they sent opened suspicious sites.
Oh, so propeller ads are mainly for use by publishers.
I am just getting learn of this today!

I have used Propeller Ads on my site and this is my honest opinion.
After using Propeller Ads for a couple of months and then receiving my first payment, I stopped using Propeller Ads. If you are thinking about using propeller ads, this post might help you.
Propeller ad can be used by advertisers to advertise their sites through pop under, push notification, banner, interstital, etc. Likewise, publishers can use this ad network as pop under ads, interstital, baanner etc.
For a website that gets low traffic, you cannot use banner and interstital ads. These ad formats are available for sites whose rank is less than 500,000.
Since I was a small publisher, the only ads available to me were pop under. I could have chosen push or direct link, however, these ads were CPA based, thus I did not use these ads.
I am not a fan of pop under ads, but if your site is not earning and you get some traffic, pop under ads are the easiest ways to make money. that's why I used propeller ads. However, I left because CPM rate was very low and sometimes the pop under ads they sent opened suspicious sites.
Oh, so propeller ads are mainly for use by publishers.
I am just getting learn of this today!

Hi! We invite you to sign up to Evadav. It's a global advertising network. Traffic is traded under CPC and CPM pricing models for all verticals. It's available over the following ad formats: Native, In-Page, Push and Popunder. We offer a wide range of payment options, 24-7 client care and dedicated account managers.

Hi! We invite you to sign up to Evadav. It's a global advertising network. Traffic is traded under CPC and CPM pricing models for all verticals. It's available over the following ad formats: Native, In-Page, Push and Popunder. We offer a wide range of payment options, 24-7 client care and dedicated account managers.

Alternative Hosts provides authorized individuals the ability to start a meeting on the host's behalf. If an alternative host starts a meeting, they will receive the same privileges as the original host. If the host already started the meeting, the alternative host will join as a co-host automatically.

You can go to trust pilots to read a review about the company. It is very very important to know what order hosting company are offering compare the one you stated in your post so as to choose the best one. I make use of who go host to host my niche websites.

There are a lot of alternatives out there - one great one is Bluehost, hostagator and hostinger are other viable platforms that have been around for a long time and cheap as well.

HostGator is one of the oldest hosting company online. But they don't have good uptime. Which means your website in a experience downtime if you are using this horse thing. Blue host is a common one among the people now especially the niche website owners.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back