Propeller Ads: Pros and Cons

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have used Propeller Ads on my site and this is my honest opinion.
After using Propeller Ads for a couple of months and then receiving my first payment, I stopped using Propeller Ads. If you are thinking about using propeller ads, this post might help you.
Propeller ad can be used by advertisers to advertise their sites through pop under, push notification, banner, interstital, etc. Likewise, publishers can use this ad network as pop under ads, interstital, baanner etc.
For a website that gets low traffic, you cannot use banner and interstital ads. These ad formats are available for sites whose rank is less than 500,000.
Since I was a small publisher, the only ads available to me were pop under. I could have chosen push or direct link, however, these ads were CPA based, thus I did not use these ads.
I am not a fan of pop under ads, but if your site is not earning and you get some traffic, pop under ads are the easiest ways to make money. that's why I used propeller ads. However, I left because CPM rate was very low and sometimes the pop under ads they sent opened suspicious sites.

I have used Propeller Ads on my site and this is my honest opinion.
After using Propeller Ads for a couple of months and then receiving my first payment, I stopped using Propeller Ads. If you are thinking about using propeller ads, this post might help you.
Propeller ad can be used by advertisers to advertise their sites through pop under, push notification, banner, interstital, etc. Likewise, publishers can use this ad network as pop under ads, interstital, baanner etc.
For a website that gets low traffic, you cannot use banner and interstital ads. These ad formats are available for sites whose rank is less than 500,000.
Since I was a small publisher, the only ads available to me were pop under. I could have chosen push or direct link, however, these ads were CPA based, thus I did not use these ads.
I am not a fan of pop under ads, but if your site is not earning and you get some traffic, pop under ads are the easiest ways to make money. that's why I used propeller ads. However, I left because CPM rate was very low and sometimes the pop under ads they sent opened suspicious sites.

This as network is good only for big publishers as better as formats are available only to big publishers. For small ans medium publishers the only ad available is push ads ans pop under ads. I am not a fan of these two ads therefore never uses propeller ads.

Last edited:
This as network is good only for big publishers as better as formats are available only to big publishers. For small ans medium publishers the only ad available is push ads ans pop under ads. I am not a fan of these two ads therefore never uses propeller ads.

Last edited:
Requirements:
50 gbs (ssd) - HD,
3TB - data transfer,
Linux, managed, 2 GB - RAM
For video streaming web site!
Any experience with hostingsource.com web hosting services?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

Any alternative hosts for comparison please?

Good value. Very good reliability. Hostingsource.com provides excellent support and reliability.

They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. Great web host!

This as network is good only for big publishers aa better as formats are available only to big publishers. For small ans medium publishers the only ad available is push ads ans pop under ads. I am not a fan of these two ads therefore nwver uses propeller ads. My experiment with this ad network is only for a couple of days.
Interestingly, I noticed that they promote their ad network aggressively. I see their ads on search engines as well as various websites running adsense ads. A lot of people also refer this ad network as the best alternative to adsesen. I don't believe in that because in order to benefit from this ad you need to be a very big publisher, a publisher who receives over 2-3 K daily visits.

This as network is good only for big publishers aa better as formats are available only to big publishers. For small ans medium publishers the only ad available is push ads ans pop under ads. I am not a fan of these two ads therefore nwver uses propeller ads. My experiment with this ad network is only for a couple of days.
Interestingly, I noticed that they promote their ad network aggressively. I see their ads on search engines as well as various websites running adsense ads. A lot of people also refer this ad network as the best alternative to adsesen. I don't believe in that because in order to benefit from this ad you need to be a very big publisher, a publisher who receives over 2-3 K daily visits.

Propeller ads can be good for those publishers who have a lot of visitors. But then why should they use propeller when they may earn more from adsense.However, if you are small publisher you can still benefit from pop unders

Propeller ads can be good for those publishers who have a lot of visitors. But then why should they use propeller when they may earn more from adsense.However, if you are small publisher you can still benefit from pop unders

I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host!
Hostingsource.com support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My VPS is very quick.

Hostingsource.com is a provider who offers very cheap prices all around, for more webspace and bandwith than most other hosters can claim to provide. I also like their suggestion system. If they have enough votes for a certain product they will consider adding it.

I started using PropellerAds. The advertising network contains a lot of malicious advertising, but the support team takes action for any content that was approved by mistake. They don't pay by CPC. Now they are paying by CPM. I will update the community once my first payment has been received.

I started using PropellerAds. The advertising network contains a lot of malicious advertising, but the support team takes action for any content that was approved by mistake. They don't pay by CPC. Now they are paying by CPM. I will update the community once my first payment has been received.

For small websites, they only provide pop up ads. You need to be a big publisher to get banner ads. They determine the eligibility of publishers based on the Alexa rank. Since my websites are small, I did not benefit much.

For small websites, they only provide pop up ads. You need to be a big publisher to get banner ads. They determine the eligibility of publishers based on the Alexa rank. Since my websites are small, I did not benefit much.

Looks like this is an easy ad network to make money from your website. By the way, can you use propeller ads on free site, I mean can I use this ad network on site built on free version of wordpress, wix, weebly, etc?

Looks like this is an easy ad network to make money from your website. By the way, can you use propeller ads on free site, I mean can I use this ad network on site built on free version of wordpress, wix, weebly, etc?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back