Prolific - Academic Survey Site

marteebee

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Mar 23, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I thought I'd drop in and let people know about a website called Prolific that I use. It's certainly the best paying survey site I've used in a long while. I'm not sure how well-known it is but I've been banking £30-40 per month consistently for the last 6 months or so. The site is basically a hub for academics/universities to host their studies so you actually can end up contributing something meaningful but also finding something interesting. I'm an Economics degree holder so some of the more economic based studies on there have been quite interesting. Pays out right to your PayPal instantly as well as long as you hit the minimum of £5.

I must mention I am unsure if it's suitable for USA based users (as I am a UK based one) but there have been multiple USA based colleges on there, so it's worth a try! To fully maximise it though, I would recommend either keeping it open or downloading the Chrome extension to notify you when a survey goes live as they fill up quick!

Head here to have a look - prolific.co

Ok bro you sounds so sure about the website is like They really pay, but you didn't include the payment proof in your tread, that would have made it easier for us to join without asking to many questions, yes that's it, they said seeing is believing, becouse a lot of sites are scam.

A South African Youtuber I follow recently uploaded videos of her payments from prolific and the site sure pays well. I was unable to find out if there were other payment methods apart from PayPal.

Thanks allot for sharing this ideal I would have love to participate but sincerely,the payment method is not favourable to us, PayPal is not accepted here in my country

I don't know very much about the prolific website. But it is a website that I have heard about before no doubt. But i also wished you had uploaded your own proof of payment from this prolific platform for more confidence

Prolific is a good survey platform that has made a mark and aslo a name for itself online among the survey platforms. Their reviews says it all. But the problem is that they are demographic sensitive I think

I always wish that stuffs like this are available for Africans to earn from, anyways, thanks for sharing these information, they will definitely be helpful to others from the regions above.

I thought I'd drop in and let people know about a website called Prolific that I use. It's certainly the best paying survey site I've used in a long while. I'm not sure how well-known it is but I've been banking £30-40 per month consistently for the last 6 months or so. The site is basically a hub for academics/universities to host their studies so you actually can end up contributing something meaningful but also finding something interesting. I'm an Economics degree holder so some of the more economic based studies on there have been quite interesting. Pays out right to your PayPal instantly as well as long as you hit the minimum of £5.

I must mention I am unsure if it's suitable for USA based users (as I am a UK based one) but there have been multiple USA based colleges on there, so it's worth a try! To fully maximise it though, I would recommend either keeping it open or downloading the Chrome extension to notify you when a survey goes live as they fill up quick!

Thanks for sharing.
This online survey site might not be available to my country.
It would have been nice earning from the platform.

I just made a quick search on prolific and it doesn't have any information concerning Nigerian schools and that's shows how behind our academic schooling is.

There are lot of people who make money on this website last year in My City during the pandemic outbreak. it is not difficult for someone to open a new account as a lot of people have abused the site.

I've heard a lot about the site and the reviews are good especially if you're good at what you do.
But I was scammed in opening the account and ever since then and I just forgot about the whole thing.

Y
I've heard a lot about the site and the reviews are good especially if you're good at what you do.
But I was scammed in opening the account and ever since then and I just forgot about the whole thing.
You were scammed in opening the account? I don't seem to understand that. Were you duped or something? My main problem is if it will work for Nigerians. Most survey sites do not

From your explanation, it's safe to say this survey site is mainly for the residents of the United States and UK, am I right? When it comes to surveys, we third world countries usually get the short straw.

Thank you so much for the enlightenment. Also, I would like to know how long or the duration it takes to accumulate the $5 withdrawal threshold and also is there no other payment option because PayPal is restricted in my setting?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back