ProBux

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been working on the pay per click page, ProBux for a while now, I completed $ 4 and the minimum withdrawal is $ 5. I keep insisting day after day, until I achieve the goal. With my free space I have investigated, some say it is escam, others that it pays. Is there someone who has been working on that page? If your answer is positive, could you guide me? Should I go on or just walk away and quit. I really don't want to keep wasting my time and spending it in places that help me financially.

With a small search on internet , i found probux just scam ... i don't know anymore , i don't try this site. In these days , 5$ minimum withdraw for a PTC who offer 0.001$ per click is too big.

With a small search on internet , i found probux just scam ... i don't know anymore , i don't try this site. In these days , 5$ minimum withdraw for a PTC who offer 0.001$ per click is too big.
True, I read some of that, but also that I had returned with confidence and responsibility, so I was in doubt. Thanks for answering

I have been working on the pay per click page, ProBux for a while now, I completed $ 4 and the minimum withdrawal is $ 5. I keep insisting day after day, until I achieve the goal. With my free space I have investigated, some say it is escam, others that it pays. Is there someone who has been working on that page? If your answer is positive, could you guide me? Should I go on or just walk away and quit. I really don't want to keep wasting my time and spending it in places that help me financially.
Which one is it this one : http://www.probux.eu/ or this one : https://www.probux.net/ ?

Register and click advertisements, it s really simple way to do it alone.
I already registered a long time ago, I was wondering, if it is a legal site or is it a waste of time, I have little to reach the goal, I hope to achieve it. Thanks for answering

I made research for you in some websites and forums, and all of them have one decision that this forum is a scam
you have to stop working here at all because it's just a waste of time.
no one got paid there

I made research for you in some websites and forums, and all of them have one decision that this forum is a scam
you have to stop working here at all because it's just a waste of time.
no one got paid there
Thank you very much for doing that research for me, I will discard the page and dedicate my time to something that benefits me.

Thank you very much for doing that research for me, I will discard the page and dedicate my time to something that benefits me.
no problem, if you need something just ask and let it on the forum, I will try to read all the threads and help users as I can.

Have a nice day**

Probux is a site which turn into scam. I worked on this site for some time. But i did not got my payout. I wasted my valuable time on this site and got no return.

It is a good thing that you have decided to stay away from it for sometime. Whenever you are not sure about something it is just good to just step aside and try to see the views and it has even turn to be revealed that it was a scam site after all.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back