What's new

PrizeRebel Review: Earn Cash & Gift Cards for Surveys – Is it Legit?

Deleted member 403

Make Money Online​

#prizerebelreview #prizerebelreviews #prizerebel2021

PrizeRebel Review 2021: Earn Cash & Gift Cards for Surveys – Is it Legit?​

prizerebel.jpg

Were you considering registering for PrizeRebel? Please discover what you need to know, first read our in-depth review - All the pros & cons included, and how YOU can make over 300$ a month using this survey website.

Since you're struggling to find a way to gain extra money on the side, then you've surely stumbled across tons of online questionnaire platforms that sell quick payment in exchange for your effort and valued time. You would probably realize that many of these fall far short of their sweeping statements. Most survey websites over-promise, and regular disqualifications are often experienced by the member who uses the service.

Having all that being noted, this one research platform that tends to have a relatively favorable image is PrizeRebel. Simply put, I have agreed at the start of the review to publish a complete and frank review to evaluate the reputation of PrizeRebel. We will be publishing a review, explaining how PrizeRebel works, who is eligible, estimated earnings, and much more.

Now I will start by having a detailed breakdown of what PrizeRebel truly is. dashboard.jpg

PrizeRebel is situated in the United States, and the company has partnered with marketing firms. The general idea is that you, as a PrizeRebel user, will have the ability to win prizes by conducting surveys and offers from various offerwalls for money. Each completed survey is reimbursed in credits, and so is the case for most internet poll platforms, which can then be traded for legitimate prizes afterward. It might exist in the way of your local currency or gift certificates as well.

PrizeRebel also features a range of alternative ways to raise the points count, comparable to many other well-known sites such as Swagbucks and GrabPoints. This involves watching media clips, gaming, registering to third parties' websites, or talking to friends and relatives about signing up for the service. In other words, a referral scheme. Let's now talk statistics. PrizeRebel estimates to own a network with over 9.2 million users, with a sum of $19 million in money and gifts paid out by the business since PrizeRebel started operating in 2007. In the review today, PrizeRebel has one unique advantage over its contenders, and that is the firm internationally accepts profile sign-ups.

Suppose you're curious how PrizeRebel will offer incentives for taking surveys and completing offers because of how it uses your data. Advertisers, also known as market research companies, are willing to pay PrizeRebel to access the information you submit. Your Personal Identifiable Information(PII) will never be shared with these advertisers, with PrizeRebel stating that they will not trade your personal data.

So how exactly can I make money through PrizeRebel? It's easy, provide your upmost honesty through the study. Before you start thinking of quick and easy ways to earn through their platform, it's important to note what not to do. Rushing surveys or filling out false information in market research could risk getting an account ban. Why is that? The companies that pay for the information rely on this data to help enhance tomorrow's products.

How Much do PrizeRebel Surveys pay?​

It is helpful to clarify how the rewards system operates before we dive any deeper. If you work as a freelancer, you will definitely know that surveys are paid out in some form of credit. If you receive a certain amount of points, each point will be transformed into actual dollars, which you can exchange for cash and prizes.

1 point will always equate to $0.01. As such, $1 would be 100 points, and 10$ is equal to 1000 credits on PrizeRebel. One of the main strengths of PrizeRebel is that the site makes it somewhat easy to work out how much you will gain per assignment relative to its major industry rivals. Comparing PrizeRebel to its competitors, one of the main strengths is establishing how much each task pays before attempting to complete it.

Secondly, in minutes, they can also give you an estimated completion period. While the amount of time it ultimately requires you to complete a survey will vary from the calculation, it gives people at least an indication as to whether the study is worthy of your time or not.

For instance, I stumbled onto a PrizeRebel survey offering 80 points after writing this review, with PrizeRebel indicating that the Yours Survey questions could take around 20 minutes to answer. As we know, $0.80 is 80 points, and this will correspond to a legitimate hourly wage of $2.40, which wouldn't even be worthwhile for the overwhelming bulk of society.

Over the same research process, though, we also happened to find a more lucrative survey incentive. The poll, which was open to all registered users to our knowledge, was worth 250 points with a maximum of 15 minutes of work. For 250 points totaling $2.50, this would compare to the average 10.0 hourly salary instead.

This is a consistent rate, especially when considering how little incentives to survey websites pay to their members. That said, you may struggle to find sufficient surveys paying for this kind of income, so maybe you'd better open accounts with other Get Paid To Programs if freelancing through this method is something you want to do on a full-time basis.

However, from our evidence, there are major differences in the points-to-time ratio. As mentioned above, although some surveys reflected an hourly pay salary of 2,40 dollars, others are paying up to 10 dollars for completion. You would then have to decide whether the questionnaire is worth your time, and this is something for you to decide.

How Else Can I Earn Points at PrizeRebel?​

As we have only described briefly before, while the primary building of PrizeRebel specializes in surveys, there is always a range of other income opportunities 24/7. This is a summary of what is available.

Videos​

Loading up videos on PrizeRebel is one of the best money-making methods. They are provided by their partners, which ensures that everything from clothes to electronics will be marketed. Watching a video will only earn you a few points, regardless of what you're watching. Hideout TV provides the videos, and you'll need to register an account over there and link it to your prize rebel account to earn.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
It's important to note that the earnings are not automatically to the balance at PrizeRebel. You need to click on "Rewards" and "Redeem". Once you at the redemption page, the points will be converted to credits at the survey website, displayed on the screen.

Playing Games​

With computer programming rapidly changing, game developers are hungry for gamers to check out their content. Put, by installing a particular gaming app onto your phone, you can gain points through PrizeRebel. Some of the offers can pay up to 5$ if you are willing to play until you reach a certain level.

Referrals​

Untitled.png
One of the best, if not the most effective way to obtain points, is to refer somebody you know to PrizeRebel. Each time somebody signs up using your link, you will permanently earn between 15 - 30 percent of their points (depending on the account level, which is spoken about later on in-depth.

As you are beginning to get more and more onboard on PrizeRebel, you are basically earning points without the need to complete offers. Essentially, this is what's called Passive Income.

How Does the Level System Work at PrizeRebel?​

As you move up to Silver, Gold, platinum, and eventually Diamond Account Level, the incentive benefits will increase too. You must receive the minimum number of points specified for each tier to achieve each level (please see the picture attached below) (see chart below) (see chart below). CBgxBfCjvSnxiHyVcsGP8gmZoG5HdLj_Og.jpg

What can I Redeem my Points for? Cash and Gift Cards​

If you are planning to go for the above, the excellent news is that you only need to obtain 200 points (2.00USD$) to be able to cashout an Amazon Gift Card. This is fantastic and is one of the lowest withdrawal thresholds, that any survey website will offer to its members. From previous experience, some other competitors will require you to accumulate 25$ before you can even cash out, so this is one of the best plus points for using PrizeRebel

Untitled.png

Cash​

If you're the kind of individual who needs the money, for whatever reason, then with a PayPal transfer, PrizeRebel can fulfill your needs. As is the industry norm throughout the online questionnaire environment, the email you have linked with PrizeRebel must meet with the email on your PayPal account. Don't panic if it's different, since this information can be altered from your account dashboard settings page.

In terms of a minimum withdrawal, to make a cash-out to PayPal, you will need to accumulate 500 points, which is equal to 5$. The cash-outs then go to $10, $15, $20, $50, and then $100, As a Bronze or Silver member, payments are not processed manually and can take a couple of business days to be sent out. Once you reach the higher tiers, Gold, Platinum, or Diamond, the funds are automatically sent to the PayPal email on file.

Untitled.png

How to get Started With PrizeRebel?​

It's taken me hours to write, compile, and analyze all aspects of this survey website. If you like what you've heard so far, and want to register TODAY, please follow the step by step tutorial below.

Step 1: Register an Account​

Start by opening an account with PrizeRebel. You will need to type your first and last name, email, and a secure password that you'll easily remember. Once you done, read the terms of service and privacy policy. If you agree with everything that's been said, tick the two boxes and click "Start Making Money". To complete the registration process completely, you must click "confirm your email address" in the verification message that was sent to your email inbox.

You may use my referral link here: https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=9215423

account-signup.jpg

Step 2: Complete Your Profile​

After registering for PrizeRebel, it's important that you fill out your profile. A variety of questions about your general lifestyle, as to where you reside, the kind of career you are interested in, and what leisure activities you enjoy will be presented to you. Some of these questions may seem a little intrusive to your privacy, but there is a reason for it. Simply, PrizeRebel has an AI (artificial intelligence) algorithm that will try to create a profile, so the system knows which surveys are best for you to complete.

profile.jpg

For example, if a company in England is trying to get English Citizens opinions on the quality of our local tap water, if you're located in the United States, there would be no benefit in matching you with the survey company. The market research firm would be wasting their time and money!
To increase the chance for new survey opportunities, YOU must complete all questions honestly and with the best of your knowledge. Don't attempt to rush, taking your time is the best working style for PrizeRebel. Although, there are some studies that are open to all demographics.

Step 3: Review Account Dashboard​

Congratulations! You have now successfully set up your PrizeRebel account. You should now be at your account dashboard page. On the left hand side, there will be daily challenges, where if you earn a number of points in a 24 hour period, a bonus incentive will be applied. On PrizeRebel, you should be able to see a wide range of third party survey companies that enable you to start taking studies immediately! This includes but is not limited to: Daily Surveys, Yours Surveys Router, and PeanutLabs.

Untitled.png

PrizeRebel Review: The Verdict?​

In short, with some of the finest survey sites, PrizeRebel is surely up there. As the site has operated since 2007, it has had the potential to create a reasonably decent image. Any survey website isn't going to be paying huge amounts, but earning opportunities are endless on PrizeRebel. Tell me in the comments below what you think of PrizeRebel, have you heard of them before? Perhaps you're a member? If so, what rank are you and how would you rate PrizeRebel? I hope you enjoyed reading my detailed review about PrizeRebel, and if you have any questions about the Get Paid To Program, please don't hesitate to ask me in the comments down below.

If you're not yet a member, please show some support and sign up using my referral link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic review about this prize_rebel survey site. I gently read it from the beginning to the end, it sounds absolute good to earn with. I don't think this survey will work good for my country, cos its a lower tier country. I know most of the surveys are directed to top tier countries. If it can work for all country I don't see any reason why won't join it.

I have tried it before. However, I was not doing well at it at all. The payout was not a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back