What's new

PrizeRebel Journey - Over 1000USD$$

I heard about Prize Rebel on the site where I was paid to comment via Postloop. The reviewer showed many payment proofs with high withdrawal amount. I enrolled and I could not make $5 in one month. I guess the site does not work in every location.

I heard about Prize Rebel on the site where I was paid to comment via Postloop. The reviewer showed many payment proofs with high withdrawal amount. I enrolled and I could not make $5 in one month. I guess the site does not work in every location.
It does not work on our location specifically dear. It is a GPT site that works mainly for those top tier country users. If I may ask, have postloop started paying members?

Wow!! You mean you have earned a total so far of $1000 from this prizerebel platform thus far? You must be very lucky and also hardworking on this platform. I want to believe most of their offering are mainly surveys

Congrats to you Alexander for making 1000$ from prizerebel. Such amount can't be achievable with me even in the next ten years, with price rebel. Cos most of its tasks aren't suitable here in my country.

Prize rebel works fantastic for those top grader country users. If you're from the top country chances of earning via surveys are simply open for you.

Some of this survey sites are exclusive to some ountry.
So please let us know if one can actually access it from any country because I have the situation where I spend time to work online but later realized I cannot get my earnings because it is exclusive to my country

Woo am so impressed that this site is share and advertise here,thanks for carry us along,I hope it works perfectly like bizdustry,and I hope it is not just based on referrals
Post automatically merged:

Woo I wish the Cyber crime in my country has not clone people taught of view to the begative direction,what a huge some o money sincerely I would have live to be part of this prizerebel

Last edited:
It does not work on our location specifically dear. It is a GPT site that works mainly for those top tier country users. If I may ask, have postloop started paying members?
When I heard about the site, I signed up to see what kind of jobs the site is offering. It looked like we could earn well only by participating on surveys. Surveys work only for top tier countries, therefore, I did not work on this site, instead chose Timebucks.

When I heard about the site, I signed up to see what kind of jobs the site is offering. It looked like we could earn well only by participating on surveys. Surveys work only for top tier countries, therefore, I did not work on this site, instead chose Timebucks.
Yes, it works mostly for the top tier country users. The earlier time I saw the earning site, I knew it wouldn't be easy earning there that's why I didn't bother my self to earn there.

The site is basically a survey sites but the surveys isn't available worldwide. Most especially if you are from the tier 3 nations, you would not be able to participate in the surveys . Survey is definitely a berge pole I wouldn't want to touch. I would like to make money from surveys but I couldn't based on demographics.

I think I have heard about this site before. But I have already given up on all survey sites as they waste my time and data searching for the perfect ones from my region which never will come.

I think I had heard of prizerebel once and I don't know how it works but instead of the poster to explain further for the newbies to understand every thin better, he just posted a link. Which is not help to the newbies but all the same I think that is how he wish.

I have heard about prizerebel in the past and I know it's legit plartform. The only issue I have with the platform is that survey is main source of making money from it. And survey is not for tier-3 countries. Any platform that have survey as a main source of making money is not for me.

I have heard about prizerebel in the past and I know it's legit plartform. The only issue I have with the platform is that survey is main source of making money from it. And survey is not for tier-3 countries. Any platform that have survey as a main source of making money is not for me.
The reality is that survey platform are difficult to comes by for certain people most especially in Africa , that is why I don't even have to bother myself looking for any legit platform to make money with survey again.

I have earned over 1000$ using PrizeRebel and if YOU want to do the same, please go and read or watch my review here. I have attached proof of earnings below, and if you want to sign up please use my referral link: https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=9215423

Has anybody else had much luck with them? View attachment 1948

Aside complete SURVEYS and REFERRING other people, is there any other way of getting some cash on the platform? If yes, can you mention some of the ways.

seeing that it is a survey site, i just lost interest in it, making that kind of money from survey site is very difficult even if you live in a top tier country like the USA, UK, Canada or australia.

Making such a staggering amount of money through surveys is by no means simple. I'm going to watch your video proof of payment to see how you won such a large sum of money.

Hello!, is PriceRebel like SocialRebel, what is it all about, what does it cost to withdraw ones earnings, and hope they are not selective scammers ?

Hello!, is PriceRebel like SocialRebel, what is it all about, what does it cost to withdraw ones earnings, and hope they are not selective scammers ?
After looking over https://socialrebel.co/, they are similar platforms. I think the main difference is that SocialRebel encourages referrals via social media, whereas PrizeRebel is more of a private referral structure.

I think how Alex got all of those earnings is that he advertised his referral link via Bizdustry (and perhaps other means) and got a ton of people taking surveys for him. If you're like me, chances are you will earn nothing but pittances.

I have no friends.jpg
:p

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back