What's new

Private companies and pension schemes

Most private companies do not pay pension or involved in any pension scheme why there are few private companies which are involved in pension schemes and this is not right in this part of the world.

Over here my country is some private company also give out pension to their workers but not all, it's very few private company that normally do this but all government organisation give out pension to their work

over here in my country not all private company gives out pension and their pension scheme are very different, some private company only gives out gratuity to their workers while others do give pension and you have to work 35 to 40 before you are liable to receive pension from a private company over here in my country

over here in my country not all private company gives out pension and their pension scheme are very different, some private company only gives out gratuity to their workers while others do give pension and you have to work 35 to 40 before you are liable to receive pension from a private company over here in my country
most private companies do not pay pension and it is very wrong in this part of the world I think all private company she will make use of pension scheme another for their workers to have a brighter future.
Post automatically merged:

For the private sector, the government set out rules that each company must have a pension plan, through the employees old age benefit institution (EOBI) scheme and a gratuity or provident fund scheme.
there is always a private pension scheme but it's not all private companies that adapt to pension scheme only if you pay their workers pension.

Last edited:
This has been a major problem faced by emplyees of privately owned organisation.They usually don't have a secure and dedicated pension plan for their employees,Reason they mostly causualise their staff.

I believe private companies don't pay any pension because they pay good salaries and in the first place you can't even compare the salary of both private and public companies together that's why you see government paying pension after retirement

This is not only possible but a lot of private companies have already started and rolling things like this so that members will commit with them for a long time and won't leave to join other companies.

Sometimes I wonder is it possible for private owned companies to have a sort of pension scheme for their employees welfare after they retire from the job. We all know that government jobs have schemes like this, infact it is one of the perks of the government jobs. I think private companies that can't consider pension schemes should at least arrange some sort of benefits for their longest serving employees.
Private companies are also a business enterprises working to make profits and i dont believe its possible for them to raise pension scheme firm their workers and that's why they normally pay their retired workers off,

Its actually very rare to see a private company have a pension plan for their old employees. It can happen, some private companies do but it is rare. Some time back, i think i heard someone who was working for private company mentioned something about a pension plan.

Unfortunately so many of them do not have any plans for their employees post retirement. But the employees can still start a business Even when working so they don't require some pension benefit again.

It is unfortunate that many privately owned businesses flout the policy made by the government that mandates such employers to pay a certain percentage in pension scheme. Only a few companies adhere to that in my country.

Private companies hardly give pensions after you retire. It contributes to your pension account while you're still active and give you a pay off. If you work in a big private company. Your payoff can start something tangible for you.

Pension plans are becoming increasingly rare in the private sector, although most civil service employees get them. In a defined-benefit pension plan, a company commits to a specific payment amount for life to each eligible employee, depending on his or her length of service and salary at retirement.

Yeah! You are right dear that Government employees get favour from pension schemes but private employees have no this. But in most private sectors in my country provide the facility of Pension after retirement because they deduct their pay for this purpose.

It's actually a very good plan for private companies to have it in their business policy to pay pension to their staff because they are actually over work those who work for the companies.

Actually private companies have financial benefits for their retiree but they don't call it pension because the don't pay the retiree monthly after retirement,instead the pay the person a huge sum that can setup the person .

Majority of private organization do not have a pension plan for their employees and I think that's more reason they pay them higher than government employment sometimes. Even as a private organization it is always humane to have a sustainable and after service plans for your employees. This shows that you care about their life. You may enter into an agreement with them to be deducting certain amount from their salary monthly and keep for their retirement plan.
This is actually the fact about most private organsations,they do not have a pension scheme plan for their employees,and this wll make them have just their gratuity after their retireement.And after that you are saddle with the responsibility to care for yourself.

You understand personal business are actually had directly through private as well as their monetary ability are actually no suit for that of the federal authorities, this is actually why you find that very most personal business don't pay out pension plan. Although professional personal business perform pay out.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back