What's new

Premium Chat Review: Get Paid to Chat!!

Do you need to be atleast of legal age to start earning in that site? Surely that's a great way of earning money but maybe that's not available her in my country. I'll try it later and have you already earn there?

What is Premium chat?

Premium chat is a site which allows it's members to earn through chatting. This is not typical chatting forum .This is a platform where you chat with those people who want to get answers of their questions.
This platform is basically for influencers,coaches and advisors.

How much can I earn?

On this platform you set your own price. There is no fee to join or not monthly subscription fee.

How to join?
You can join here

bit.ly/paidchatearning

You can check the video tutorial to understand how this site works . Video is at the bottom of the page.

? Happy Earning ?
By understanding the description of the platform you shared, it was like a non voice customer service. Looks enticing, Im looking forward to work there, but i hope they provide scripts.

A site pays does not mean you can earn from the site. The concept sounds interesting, however, you will have to depend on users looking to chat with you in order for you to make money. I guess the site is not for me.

I was once on a site called chatabout where you were paid for chatting. I was paid twice by this site (total $10), however, when I asked for withdrawal third time, I was banned.

I was once on a site called chatabout where you were paid for chatting. I was paid twice by this site (total $10), however, when I asked for withdrawal third time, I was banned.
Hmm, it could've been amazing if they continue on rewarding members to have fun chatting than being strict to banned anyone inexplicably.

Mine was not a unique case. A lot of people were banned by this site. Maybe they were sincere when they just started and later could not afford the payment, therefore started banning members.

Now I've sense why rewarding sites banned members too. When the budget is lower than the members payment they try to ban without genuine reason just to pay few instead of people branding them as scam.

A great way to earn if you have a good deal of knowledge; you can easily monetize it. Also I feel content creators can have a shot at this as well, looks promising

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back