What's new

Powerful Ways to Monetize a Blog That Generates Under 1,000 Visitors Per Day

OP does not know what he is talking about. He says it is easy to monetize if you are generating 10,000 views in a month but difficult to monetize if you have less than 1000 daily visitors. Please some tell him 10,000 monthly visit is 333 visits in a day. Back to the topic monetizing is not difficult, earning revenue is.

If you’ve thousands of email list subscribers or if your blog generates over 10,000 unique visitors monthly, then YES. In fact, it’s easy to turn that traffic and visitors into a real stream of revenue.

The real challenge is for those bloggers who get less than 1,000 or even 100 visitors per day.

It hurts just seeing so many people often giving up too early when they aren’t making any money.

Actually the numbers of visitors matters in a blog cause business owners and companies may be looking for a way to market their products, so one could get paid to market or advertise their products on their blogs, mostly companies pays bloggers who have high amount of visitors to advertise their products on their blogs.

So without further ado, here are 8 proven ways to monetize a blog that generates fewer than 1,000 visitors per day:
Offer a coaching service to motivated clients.
Become an in-demand freelance blogger.
Create and sell online courses.
Write and make money from Kindle books.
Make money from private deals.

It might be really difficult for new members to generate traffic from search engine alone. So I would recommend people to create a good, professional looking website with high quality content and try to gain followers on social media. This way you will be able to gain visitors without relying on search and engines and you will be able to generate traffic by avoiding the competition. Facebook is a great place to begin with!

For traffic you need a reputable content also. If your content is really good then it can definitely get profit by paid promotion on some sites that are doing it with 3-4 $ a week , it will definitely be worth it.

For traffic you need a reputable content also. If your content is really good then it can definitely get profit by paid promotion on some sites that are doing it with 3-4 $ a week , it will definitely be worth it.

A professional looking website is a must when it comes to getting traffic and earning. As I stated above, you cannot generate traffic by relying on search engines alone because there are already a lot of websites out there that are ranked high on search engines. In order to tackle this problem, you need the help of social media websites like Facebook to gain visitors. You must have a good-quality content and good amount of followers to make money.

Powerful ways to generate money through blogs that sounds interesting, I have a plan to open a blog site, I have been trying my best to start it, but it's not really easy over here, the website designer is just mentioning a huge amount of cash just to create the website for me.

You get 1000 day views does not means you are earning well, you need low bounce rate and then visitors should come from search engines. If you are getting just about 1000 daily views, you can use adsense, media.net, infolinks etc. If you want to use taboola or revcontent, you need at least 1500 K daily visits

If your blog gets over 10,000 monthly unique visitors, then yes – it’s relatively easy to monetize and create a nice revenue stream with it.
The real challenge is making money from a blog that generates fewer than 1,000 visitors per day.
I know that most of my readers have blogs that fall into this category. When I speak to an audience, I usually ask them how much traffic their blogs generate.
The answers aren’t always impressive.
Just as in life, there are different stages to a blog’s life cycle. You can’t compare your new blog to one that’s been around for years.
Truth be told: “It takes time to build an income from blogging.” No matter what stories you’ve read on different blogs, no true success ever happened overnight. It only happens that way in the movies.
Identify the stage you’re in, and work from there. There’s no shortcut to getting blog traffic. Yes, I can show you how to drive traffic to your blog, but you have to be patient and consistent, and you have to work really hard.
yes of course hard working and patience is an accessory for the success of any business or job but especially if you are doing online work and you want to monetize your YouTube channel or your blog or your website then this becomes compulsory in starting no one have so much visitors but after some time you will gain people attention on your platform

You can use Google adsense to generate traffic to your site and you can register with them and Google will place adverts on your website and if anyone click on the advertisement you will earn a certain commission that is what a lot of people are doing on their to advertise.
Post automatically merged:

You can use Google adsense to generate traffic to your site and you can register with them and Google will place adverts on your website and if anyone click on the advertisement you will earn a certain commission that is what a lot of people are doing on their to advertise.
Post automatically merged:

If you do this then you are most likely going to waste precious funds because the traffic is not organic. Since it's not organic Google won't you as much as intended. If it was so easy, people would be running $3 daily adds to get about 1000 clicks which would give them at least $10. That's why it does not work this way and won't ever work this way.

Well it all depends on how you got the traffic, what means?. I agree I think monetization from blogging takes time, but these days there are now methods to constantly grow traffic to your blog, without having to waste too much time.
I'm just about starting my blog and I find this thread very enlightening, what other method can I use to drive traffic to my blog asides from search engines? And you're right monetisation requires patience and consistency

If your blog gets over 10,000 monthly unique visitors, then yes – it’s relatively easy to monetize and create a nice revenue stream with it.
The real challenge is making money from a blog that generates fewer than 1,000 visitors per day.
I know that most of my readers have blogs that fall into this category. When I speak to an audience, I usually ask them how much traffic their blogs generate.
The answers aren’t always impressive.
Just as in life, there are different stages to a blog’s life cycle. You can’t compare your new blog to one that’s been around for years.
Truth be told: “It takes time to build an income from blogging.” No matter what stories you’ve read on different blogs, no true success ever happened overnight. It only happens that way in the movies.
Identify the stage you’re in, and work from there. There’s no shortcut to getting blog traffic. Yes, I can show you how to drive traffic to your blog, but you have to be patient and consistent, and you have to work really hard.
The best way to generate more money in your blog is to be consistent and stay up to date in your blog,keep updating the latest gist,gossip in entertainment industry,and lastly try to get connected to most social media influencer,so they could help you promote you're blog on their page.

Actually, the number of visitors to your site does not matter in terms of revenue generation. What ultimately matters is the source of your traffic. If you get 1000 visitors per day and 80 percent come from search engines, you will be already earning at least $10 per day just from Adsesne. You get 10k daily visits and you are driving traffic from pop ads, your earning will not even be $1.
That means the key to drive money is dependent on the ads source. If its from adsense, it is higher just as you said. But when it is for the pop ads, 10k visits will only generate less than $1, compared to 1k visits for $10 achievement in a day. Adsense is by far the best when it comes to site monetization. As a blogger or site owner, the main priority should be winning over those adsense approval.

You're absolutely right, first of all you have to generate follows because the more followers you have,the more chances of generating more earnings. Gaining followers is a gradual process that can be achieved over a period of time.

In the case where you have a site with a web based media tips there is data on the most proficient methods to add social sharing that will enable you to get visitors attention on your web page. This would greatly bring progress to get thousands of traffic with so much cash to take at the end of the month. you can make more when you work well.

You're absolutely right, first of all you have to generate follows because the more followers you have,the more chances of generating more earnings. Gaining followers is a gradual process that can be achieved over a period of time.
Gaining followers, and gaining AdSense approval at same time will give you more earning opportunity than when you have 10k+ visits in a day via your blog when you're using pop up ads alone. AdSense revenue is higher than the pop up ads type.

Yes, you earn more form adsense compared to pop up ads. However, your adsense earning largely depends on clicks on the ads, getting clicks on your ads does not come easily. Having traffic does not guarantee clicks.

If I had a blog that has 1000 daily visits I would use ad network like rev content. I hear that they offer highest CPM and PPC. I will also use infolinks, that offer CMP and CPC ads.

Monetizing a site that has just AdSense with 1000 daily visits could be difficult. You can use other means like affiliate marketing where you can earn small commissions by referring people to buy products of other people .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back