Powerful Ways to Monetize a Blog That Generates Under 1,000 Visitors Per Day

Hasan Raza

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$7.0000USD
Biznotes
If your blog gets over 10,000 monthly unique visitors, then yes – it’s relatively easy to monetize and create a nice revenue stream with it.
The real challenge is making money from a blog that generates fewer than 1,000 visitors per day.
I know that most of my readers have blogs that fall into this category. When I speak to an audience, I usually ask them how much traffic their blogs generate.
The answers aren’t always impressive.
Just as in life, there are different stages to a blog’s life cycle. You can’t compare your new blog to one that’s been around for years.
Truth be told: “It takes time to build an income from blogging.” No matter what stories you’ve read on different blogs, no true success ever happened overnight. It only happens that way in the movies.
Identify the stage you’re in, and work from there. There’s no shortcut to getting blog traffic. Yes, I can show you how to drive traffic to your blog, but you have to be patient and consistent, and you have to work really hard.

Actually, the number of visitors to your site does not matter in terms of revenue generation. What ultimately matters is the source of your traffic. If you get 1000 visitors per day and 80 percent come from search engines, you will be already earning at least $10 per day just from Adsesne. You get 10k daily visits and you are driving traffic from pop ads, your earning will not even be $1.

Actually the numbers of visitors matters in a blog cause business owners and companies may be looking for a way to market their products, so one could get paid to market or advertise their products on their blogs, mostly companies pays bloggers who have high amount of visitors to advertise their products on their blogs.

Well it all depends on how you got the traffic, what means?. I agree I think monetization from blogging takes time, but these days there are now methods to constantly grow traffic to your blog, without having to waste too much time.

Actually, the number of visitors to your site does not matter in terms of revenue generation. What ultimately matters is the source of your traffic. If you get 1000 visitors per day and 80 percent come from search engines, you will be already earning at least $10 per day just from Adsesne. You get 10k daily visits and you are driving traffic from pop ads, your earning will not even be $1.
I agree with you. The number of traffic doesn't determine the amount of money a website will earn.
Like you said that traffic from Google will earn more than pop ads. This is because. Pop ads is an ads that pop up when a visitor visit a website that the website in common pop up in another window. The visitor did not visit the website in question directly, making almost all the visitors not interested in the website.
But if the traffic come from search engine. It is the main website the person clicked to visit. So there will be more conversion of ads compare to pop ads traffic

I agree with you. The number of traffic doesn't determine the amount of money a website will earn.
Like you said that traffic from Google will earn more than pop ads. This is because. Pop ads is an ads that pop up when a visitor visit a website that the website in common pop up in another window. The visitor did not visit the website in question directly, making almost all the visitors not interested in the website.
But if the traffic come from search engine. It is the main website the person clicked to visit. So there will be more conversion of ads compare to pop ads traffic
More than the quantity, you need quality traffic. Quality traffic means your traffic comes from reputed sources such as Google, Bing and yahoo. When people come to visit your site from search engines, they are there because they are actually interested in your content. When you are using contextual advertising, relevant ads will be displayed which increases the chances of ad click.

Well...we are following your thread on those powerful ways to monetize our blog. But having 10000 followers is a long way to achieve and I believe u don't necessarily need to have close to that amount of visitors before u begin to earn.

As a webmaster or blogger who has a traffic of up to 1000 daily traffic the best way to monitize the blog or Website is through Google AdSense. With Google AdSense you will be able to make good money based on the location of the traffic coming to your blog or Website

It looks like your post is not related to your title because all you said was you can show us how to drive traffic It is easy for anyone to say he can show how to drive traffic to the blog but the big difference is they show it and not say it. In your case you just said that you can show but you showed nothing except adding that we should be patient. Pardon me for saying this but it looks like you are fooling us with this thread.

It looks like your post is not related to your title because all you said was you can show us how to drive traffic It is easy for anyone to say he can show how to drive traffic to the blog but the big difference is they show it and not say it. In your case you just said that you can show but you showed nothing except adding that we should be patient. Pardon me for saying this but it looks like you are fooling us with this thread.
His mistake was not putting "what" at the beginning of the topics. If you follow the thread, you will see that many users have said ways to monetize a blog with less than 1000 visitors.
Another way to monetize the blog is through referral links. There are some websites that offers $1 for new signup through one's link

The success of your blog depends on the number of visitors or traffic rather to your blog. I am much impressed on how you did Justice to this topic to the extent that I fully understand it. . It is always a good thing of joy to be able to have traffic on your blog and it will be a greater thing of Joy to be able to successfully monetize your blog. Big traffic to your blog is very important in monetizing your blog.

Google Adsense won't pay for views that were not directly linked to them. So the main aim is not to get those views, the main aim is for them to come from Google searches. You need to make sure your site is well ranked in searches for you to earn. So try to get highly ranked on Google and see your earnings skyrocket in a month.

Well...we are following your thread on those powerful ways to monetize our blog. But having 10000 followers is a long way to achieve and I believe u don't necessarily need to have close to that amount of visitors before u begin to earn.
You don't really need that much before you start to earn money from your blog, you can even start with 100 visitors or 10. But one thing you should know is that the more traffic your blog generates the more you are likely to earn

Nice post. I once told my colleague this: the day you stop worrying about making money with adsense, that's the day you become a better blogger. You just have to be passionate about blogging and love it, before you grow . It's never a get-rich-quick or ponzi scheme

The best thing about blogging for SEO is that once you rank, you'll be getting free, consistent and passive traffic from Google. YouTube is the second most visited search engine in existence. To top that off, video carousels nearly doubled in 2021 in Google's search results.

The best thing about blogging for SEO is that once you rank, you'll be getting free, consistent and passive traffic from Google. YouTube is the second most visited search engine in existence. To top that off, video carousels nearly doubled in 2021 in Google's search results.
SEO is evergreen traffic generator. Why I say it is evergreen traffic generator is that, if you try SEO with an article from your blog. Starting from that day, it will be visible to visitors and after many years, it will still be visible

This is very true. This is why most people concentrate on their website search engine optimization (SEO) in order to generate organic traffic from search engines. It’s then easier to monetize a blog when it has been approved for Adsense.

Last edited:
This is very true. This isn’t why most people concentrate on their website search engine optimization (SEO) in order to generate organic traffic from search engines. It’s then easier to monetize a blog when it has been approved for Adsense.
Traffic generation is a must when it comes to making money from your blog. If you do not have traffic, it does not matter what ad networks you use, your earnings will be zero. There are various ways to generate traffic but search engine optimization tops the list as this will bring organic traffic. When we are driving traffic, we also need to concentrate on conversion. Conversion means visitors' engagement on your ads. This will happen when you drive quality traffic.

You can use Google adsense to generate traffic to your site and you can register with them and Google will place adverts on your website and if anyone click on the advertisement you will earn a certain commission that is what a lot of people are doing on their to advertise.
Post automatically merged:

You can use Google adsense to generate traffic to your site and you can register with them and Google will place adverts on your website and if anyone click on the advertisement you will earn a certain commission that is what a lot of people are doing on their to advertise.

With regards to the Monetization of a site or blog, it is anything but a tremendous issue of how much traffic your website gets, however more about the kind of traffic and it's quality.

For instance, in the event that you had a site with web-based media tips and data on the most proficient method to add social sharing catches to your webpage, this would probably progress admirably and get a ton of traffic, yet not rake in tons of cash. In any case, on the off chance that you have a site that was centered around how to expand social offers and adherents via online media, in which you additionally had a course or administration to give, these webpage guests would then be worth very much more.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back