What's new

Potential business category name for investing money

I don't think you should only focus on those business categories that are domiciled in your locality alone. You should try to look globally in these days.
Check out the categories like real estate, tech as well.

I don't think you should only focus on those business categories that are domiciled in your locality alone. You should try to look globally in these days.
Check out the categories like real estate, tech as well.
There are many business categories but i rather prefer the real estate business categories because real estate is one of the best ever business that can never go into extinction.

I don't have much idea about India as a country, over here real estate is the most profitable Investment that can be done by anyone , provided you have the money to engage in the business. If real estate is available over there you can go ahead to invest depending on your capital.

At least i have some friends in India,one of the things that can actually make a good investment in india is to invest in the real estate sector and also the agriculture sector,because they have the population.And the market is already there.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back