What's new

Potential business category name for investing money

Real estate business should be the best business i would recommend for you. Many people are into the business and those that have invested are making lot of money

Real estate is the best category, but it takes ages for such type. I request you to check other type of business and no body will share with you profits.
yes you are right i think real estate is best to invest your hard-earned money because it is a stable investment and maybe converted into a bit of profit in terms of some wait to sell.

There are a lot of them business category one can invest to make money from them, you can invest in real estate or stock business, this are best investment you can make money from it.

One of the best potential business category that can be best for you to make money is real estate business it is a very lucrative business but involves a lot of capital to start up.

From what I have observed over the past few month, the real estate business is one that is very profitable in India and can bring in a lot of profits . also the agriculture industry.

Investment in India is what i do not have much understanding about, but I believe in your country they should be real estate investment because it is the most profitable form of investment except all the land and housing is controlled by the government, treasury bills also be a good one.

Real estate is the best category, but it takes ages for such type. I request you to check other type of business and no body will share with you profits.
I completely agree with you that the real estate sector is one of the most lucrative business category that anyone can invest in . It is the same all over the world as there always going to be people that will be looking for houses to stay or houses to rent so it will always be one of the most profitable business category for one to invest into and make good profit.

Don't know if you are referring to an Industry or just a name. If you are referring to an industry then the real estate would be good for you because people over there make money from it.

Over here if you have enough money to invest in the oil and gas sector then you can actually make a lot of money with this form of investment, real estate investment is also profitable if you have good amount of money to spare.

Nowadays which is the best business category name for investing money in India, please share your view ?
I don't know of any names for investing money in Indian so I would like to know as well and that is the reason why I open this thread post to know more about the name of any I've sent platform in Indian.

I am not from India so I may not be able to tell you the actual business to start up but I can give you an idea. You can start up a business around three basic needs of life which are food shelter and clothings. Business around these three areas are evergreen.

Potential business category name for investing is 'food'. Food is an everyday need required by everybody be it staple foods, groceries, snacks, cooked meals etc This business is not affected by any kind of pandemics (it is anti-recession : not affected by recessions or pandemics) and has a high demand and profits.

There is no such thing as the best business category for investment. If the business is profiting in the United States, the same kind of business may not profit in India as the market is entirely different.

Nowadays which is the best business category name for investing money in India, please share your view ?

Money investment is a vast and a much broader term that is used to define different kinds of investment opportunities available to the investors of different types. What kind of investment are you referring to specifically?

Well, the answer is not far fetch. There's no great investment than the good old agriculture. Nobody would survive without this simple sector. Investing here guarantees great returns

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back