What's new

Postloop - do you use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keranov

Postloop is a popular website from where you can buy or sell content. Usually the posts you receive from there are very high quality but sometimes you might not have that luck. Anyway, do you use Postloop to get new content on your forum? Do you also use it to sell posts?

I never have used it but I think I might try it soon as a seller.

I have used it from both sides - as a poster and a buyer of posts. It used to be a great site for people looking to write content and get paid for it but it's no where near as good as it used to be now. The problem is that forums aren't doing well and the newer ones are dying quickly which means there is very little need for this service now. People just aren't buying posts for their forums now which means the posters can't make much money from PostLoop now.

Nope. I was interested in signing up (and I did) but I had to create 10 posts before I was accepted for review, After review, they informed me my posts weren't a higher enough standard of what they were looking for. They asked me to post another 10 posts for a second review but never got round to doing it. Does anyone here have any advice for the review steps?

Postloop is owned by a kid called Ryan shit person as he do what he wishes in the past and I left them long ago.
If I think I can open such a service in future.

They've went out of business and it's competitor, The Forum Wheel. is scheduled to be sold. Well. TFW wasn't doing so well either.

PostLoop was sold recently as well because I had payment problems with them and the old owners told me to go contact the new owner. It took them around a month to get me paid.

Postloop is a popular website from where you can buy or sell content. Usually the posts you receive from there are very high quality but sometimes you might not have that luck. Anyway, do you use Postloop to get new content on your forum? Do you also use it to sell posts?

I never have used it but I think I might try it soon as a seller.

I haven't heard of this platform yet but I've studied it a bit. $ 45 for 292 high quality jobs. has anyone tried it so far?

I haven't used it. I did sign up as a buyer in such forums before like Forumwheel etc., but I never purchased anything from them. The entire concept is just not for me and I wouldn't want posts that way.

I would rather do couple of exchanges rather than buy posts from unknown authors. Well, lately I have been thinking about hiring posters though.

Okay, postloop is home of writers searching for their blogging relating contents. A good place to buy and sell contents, I recently created account with them, I'm hoping to get more out of postloop.

I have ever used Postloop as a poster but I have never used it to get posts for a forum. I used it back when it was still so active and had many forums. I would post in those forums and get paid so well. But after a while, it was taken over by another admin and the site went dow.

I remember I was so interested on the site because a lot of people are talking about it before, so I decided to try it. However, there are 10 posts that needs to be approved before I can finally earn. Unfortunately, I wasn't accepted as I failed to reach their standard.

Hmmm seems postLoop was sold recently as well because I had payment problems with them and the old owners told me to go contact the new owner. It took them around a month to get me paid.

Hmmm seems postLoop was sold recently as well because I had payment problems with them and the old owners told me to go contact the new owner. It took them around a month to get me paid.
The main stuff is that you were paid all your money. The previous and the current owner played a transparent role, ensuring that members got paid. But in the case of BMF.GG and bizdustry merging together, bizdustry admin paid Mr Vincent off his money for merging with him. But Vincent never got to pay me the balance he hold me and other people yo show you that your own case is even better.

I read its review online sometimes ago. To me the process of getting paid is too rigorous. I wish to hear positive reviews from the people that have used it before I make my decision.

I haven't used it before, infact this is the first time that I am hearing of such a site or forum, it sounds like an interesting site that I am so interested to check out later. Bizdustry is just the only forum I love being on right now, I don't think I have that strength for another forum now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back