What's new

Postloop - do you use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Postloop is a popular website from where you can buy or sell content. Usually the posts you receive from there are very high quality but sometimes you might not have that luck. Anyway, do you use Postloop to get new content on your forum? Do you also use it to sell posts?

I never have used it but I think I might try it soon as a seller.
I have not use postloop before but I have a friends that are using it, and I was interested to sign up in the site but my friends told me that the site is hard now than before. even my friends no longer using it anymore. Though I try to sign up to the site but I'm not yet accepted.

Yes, Postloop used to be good when it was owned by Ryan and was sold to a new owner which was a company. That was still running good until after 2 years it was sold to a 3rd owner who owns it until now. Postloop is not paying for more than a year. I wonder why there are still some forums there and probably they are paying Postloop. But again, Postloop doesn't pay members anymore so I quit on that site last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back