Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
www.PostBucks.net offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create new topics, respond to other content that has already been posted. Most of the areas of the forum will earn you a reward.

Posting:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum topic - 15 Minimum words - Credit $0.015
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread - 10 Minimum words - Credit $0.01
Verification process:

A user must create at least 25 posts that can be reviewed by staff. If the posts contain accurate, grammatically correct, quality posts, then your account will continue the process to be granted automatically in the next hour by the forum cron job. Users who receive a warning from staff will have to wait 30 days before attempting to become a Vetted Member. Warnings will deduct credits from your account at a cost of C$0.10 per warning point. Each infraction is detailed here: Rules & Regulations

Payout
  • Minimum Payout - $5 via PayPal or Cryptocurrency

Last edited:
This is good and finally a thought has been cleared about the newcomers posting and the review by staff as well. Though I'd also like to know if there's any limit to comments a day or anything like that.
It's good that all sections pay though.

This is good and finally a thought has been cleared about the newcomers posting and the review by staff as well. Though I'd also like to know if there's any limit to comments a day or anything like that.
Currently no restriction on an amount per day.

If you have any questions, please be sure to ask!

Cryptoable is legit post to paid forum In this, you have to complete some task daily, in return for which you get some points. This is very easy way of online earning.

I have registered on the site. The only discouraging part is the very low pay. The amount attached to eash post is very small and may take months before you attain the threshold.

I have registered on the site. The only discouraging part is the very low pay. The amount attached to eash post is very small and may take months before you attain the threshold.
That's will be so discouraging maybe the owner of the sites should try to increase the pay a little bit. Many will not want to work there because of the low pay. Nevertheless, I will try it out.

This is because it is a new forum means the posts every day are extremely low but this pain ends shortly once the forum has more users and more participation.

This is because it is a new forum means the posts every day are extremely low but this pain ends shortly once the forum has more users and more participation.
The thing that is chasing the users away is the low pay. The owner cab can as well improve on the payment inorder to gain more members . It's very important for the good of the forum.

I understand the complaint of the low pay per post, but the forum is new and still being developed and worked on. We currently do not have acceptance from Google Adsense until more posts are made. So we have no revenue other than the ads that have already been purchased by members.

We will work on the pay as more members join. We don't want to shoot ourselves in the foot by paying high at first and shutting down. Just being transparent here.

I understand the complaint of the low pay per post, but the forum is new and still being developed and worked on. We currently do not have acceptance from Google Adsense until more posts are made. So we have no revenue other than the ads that have already been purchased by members.

We will work on the pay as more members join. We don't want to shoot ourselves in the foot by paying high at first and shutting down. Just being transparent here.
It might be worth looking on Fiverr for some Article writers. I remember Bizdustry and PromotionForum, both got approved on Adsense, with 50 posts but 15 Articles (about 500 words each). Alternatively, it might be an idea to do what Fergal does on Forumcoin and offer 30 cents per Article that are published. However, before paying, check for plagiarism etc.

I have try to register with the said forum,but I cant get free access to the page I dont know if it is from my isp,I also think the post rate which the forum has is very low,so they need to increase their post rate a bit

Well, this is also a good development as it wouldn't be a bad idea to get other paid to post forums where members can earn with their time online. I will like to know if members are paid from the first post they make on the forum, or there is an amount of post to be made before members would be added for payment?

I have already registered on the forum but my account hasn't been approved yet. I also saw that the admin hasn't been active since April. I am not that active there but I hope I get approved so that I can be able to earn soon.

I have already registered on the forum but my account hasn't been approved yet. I also saw that the admin hasn't been active since April. I am not that active there but I hope I get approved so that I can be able to earn soon.
I am checking from time to time but there is no participations a little participations from some known members like Suba so I hope participations are more to be able to interact again.

It's an awesome idea but the pay is very low and that is why the site has not been so busy because of the low payout. I have not been so active on the site but I plan to return to activities there.

One thing I've noticed is the restrictions on number of words in a topic's heading to, I think less than 20 characters. This is not encouraging because some it's hard to try to figure out how to word somethings to that limit.

Cryptoable seems too good to be true. It can help people earn more money from forum posts (threads and replies). But we need to research about it by ourselves to make sure that it's really working as it claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back