Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been doing that for a while now.
I use Hootsuite to automatically post all the topics to my Facebook page. It's not hard to set it up and the integration is quite easy too. In this way, we can get a lot of exposure. That's what I believe anyway. So, anybody else use these third party integration websites?
If so, what do you use in general?
What are your thoughts about automatic posting?

Can Hootsuite post to MeWe (the new Facebook)? I still use Facebook but also want to use MeWe more.

I hadn't heard of Hootsuite before your post and am wondering if all forum softwares can use it? I have phpBB for one of my forums.

I've previously used the DragonByte Tweet Poster for XenForo, but I'm not using it at the moment..

I don't know how I feel about it to be honest.. If you rely too much on automation, will people start to "switch off" from your social media channel? I don't really mind manually selecting topics of interest and posting them to try and boost activity.

As much as I don't really want to, I may have to think about doing similar on Facebook soon. I haven't had any signups from my tweets.. ?

Scheduling publications on social networks consists of using tools that schedule which publications will be shared and at what times. As far as scheduling publications, the best known and most used tool is Buffer. After connecting your social networks to this tool you will have to write and configure each post (or tweet if you do it for Twitter). Once configured, they will be published in the social networks at the indicated time without you having to do anything else.

Can Hootsuite post to MeWe (the new Facebook)? I still use Facebook but also want to use MeWe more.

I hadn't heard of Hootsuite before your post and am wondering if all forum softwares can use it? I have phpBB for one of my forums.
It can post in Facebook but I am not sure about this MeWe.

Hootsuite is a good way to bring traffic for your website from the social media. I do believe other forum software can make use of this Hootsuite and it's a free service too. Do please note that, with a free plan there is a limitation of 30 posts. I believe you can integrate this with a phpBB forum quite easily.

How does hootsuite carry out this activity of posting on someone's behalf ? Is it like creating a post through it and instructing it on when to make the post ?

Will as for me this my first time hearing about hootsuite. And it sounds very interesting to me. Because I see it as an easy way for me to post items on my Facebook page.

That way s very interesting to know. With such tool you won't have to keep retyping your posts all of the time to all your platforms. Saves you time and gives you wider reach

I have been doing that for a while now.
I use Hootsuite to automatically post all the topics to my Facebook page. It's not hard to set it up and the integration is quite easy too. In this way, we can get a lot of exposure. That's what I believe anyway. So, anybody else use these third party integration websites?
If so, what do you use in general?
What are your thoughts about automatic posting?
I have heard about automatic posting from a friend and he tested it in my presence but i have never had the opportunity to try it to know it authenticity.

I have also been doing that for a while now, I shared through a WordPress plugin called jetpack, and it is very easy and nice to use, no stress. After writing an article, the bot automatically post them on all your connected accounts.

I've not really engaged in this before but from the comments I've read it's interesting and I'll give it a try. I really appreciate bizdustry for such enlightenment with all these I'm getting lots of exposure.

I have tried the Hootsuite free version, the free version allows you to post on three social media platforms. However, these days I do not use any automated tools. I manually schedule posts on various social media platforms. In order to get maximum benefits from social media posting, you need to write a custom teaser, automatic posting does not leave a lot of room for this

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back