Post Pandemic Business Ideas

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am trying to make sure that I manage the finances smoothly as time comes. I am wondering if the post pandemic business are going to boom or we are going to struggle in times to come. I am trying to find sustainable business that I can keep up.

Do you have any specific ideas that can help set up a business in a post pandemic world?

You have to study the demand in times like this and then weigh your idea against other factors, such as competition. For example, in the early days of COVID-19, a customised mask business would have been very successful. Now ofcourse everyone is doing it, so there is too much competition.

Because almost all the things are being digitalized in the after corona era, I think there will be a huge demand for ophthalmic lenses, eye wears and contact lenses.

If you can capture the market, it will be awesome idea I think.

On the topic of digitalisation, in times like this, online usage has increased massively so you should consider focussing on online services/non-physical products. Like @Lord Saru it is all about capturing the market!

Working hard to make up for lost time is the best thing to do
Would you mind giving examples and explaining what you mean? Some clarity on your message would be useful. Many thanks!

In the post-pandemic world, both things will happen (regardless of the final degree of control over the virus). We will be recovering from the economic blow for a long time and there will be a boom in online business (insufficient in itself to make us overcome the disaster). Over time we will return to normality, that is, to be in danger due to the extreme weakness of the foundations of our societies.

You need to solve a problem with your business, something that people fight with daily. if you want success you have to come with a solution to a problem from the life of your neighbours..

Why not start with a online shopping business, I can see alot of people shopping online and the owners of the platform or app they are shopping from makes huge cash. If you can look for good product with cheap price that will really help you alot and also you can create your own earning site because that's my new project for now. Hope it will kick start soon.but am still gathering intel .
That's my opinion on a post pandemic business

As we can say the post Pandemic is not that good, it has cause more sufferings and very high inflation rate, everything is costly and we just barely surviving

I believe that any business that you want to start will depend on your choice and the demands of the target public to be successful. Well-sustained businesses will always be maintained, for example food and hairdressers, they will always have demands. It can also be real estate.

I also didn't get the message very clearly that which type of business you are talking about.of you want the business online so there are many more businesses you can search out but if you are talking about offline business so i can't say any thing about this because this pandemic make our mind completely damage.

Post pandemic period will be a time where offline and online Businesses will be competing for patronage as during the pandemic period, alot of people were constrained to patronize online stores and the are now living it.
This time, online business like dropshipping will experience a boost, it is one business to look out for after the pandemic period.

A post pandemic business plan should be more strategic, most businesses were really affected during the pandemic and this has actually given online businesses a kind of opportunity to thrive, so for a businessman, you should be more strategic in planning which business either online or offline will thrive

If you will notice that restaurants are down during the pandemic era I guess the food business will make a rebound after the covid era is over. People will be dining out to reminisce the olden times. We have to admit that we missed the good old days when we dine out not only for the food but for the company. That has been stopped because of the social distancing protocol. For sure the customers will be coming in droves to the restaurants.

Remote fitness
Brands like Peloton and Daily Burn were already growing in popularity before the pandemic hit. Gym closures and social distancing orders have accelerated this growth dramatically

In pandemic mostly people businesses were stoped and they all were free at home so there was no option for earning so i think there we should make a group and decide some extra projects doing at home so by doing this if the pandemic rise again so we had to do something extra at home.

Post pandemic Business idea will boom because a whole lots of people have been sacked and mofe people are even looking or searching for profitable Business to engage themselves with. Also, more people will go into pharmacy Business and food Business because these are the two major sector that sold well during the Pandemic

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back