What's new

Post Malone

I enjoyed some of his music, not a fan but he is doing what he loves.

Yeah, he's a great person and also a great singer. Not my favorite but I like some of his songs

Post Malone he's a very creative musician and I love his style of music however how we see one thing that I don't really like about this artist is his tattoos all over his body even on his head.

This thing about tattoos is really becoming scary. Does it really make someone look normal or insane? It is becoming a norm now

As for me in my favourite artist of all time is Michael Jackson, is a pop singer and popularly known as the king of pop. His song is a source of inspiration to my life

As for me my favourite artist of all time is Stephen crown this is because I love gospel music. Gospel music inspire me and also give me peace of mind

I do love posty too but I wouldn't say he's my favorite of all, would still pick lots of people ahead but I'm definitely a fan, I've listened to all his albums he is really good no doubt about that

Out of the many foreign musicians I also like post Malone one particular music of post malone that I like is wow, which stayed on the billboard for weeks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back