Post for Hosting

jyy

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Do you feel this is a good deal? Where can we find places to do this? How much work is worth your average hosting? How much is worth a VPS or dedicated server?

O.K., who has tried this? Who has considered a business like this? Would it be profitable?

Claraviolet

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I do think it's a great idea to opt for this.
It's just that most of the people, give up after a while and that is not reliable enough. I am sure there are some good websites which offer hosting, but they usually demand a high post count.

If you have time to post, then it's a good idea to look for some reliable hosting, which offer these deals. Otherwise, it's better to go for a shared hosting instead. Choose a good hosting provider and you are good to go.

Nomad

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Here are my two cents: If you are just starting out, choose shared hosting; if your website is a small website, also choose shared hosting; however, if you are just starting out but yours is an ecommerce website, choose VPS or Dedicated Server.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock