What's new

Positive impact of technology.

So far, technology has made a significant contribution; without a means of communication, many things might have gone wrong.
We may also have online meetings and even create a virtual service with the help of technology.
Based on your personal opinion and probably experience, between positive and negative in which way do you think technology has affected the world more?

Since you are looking at it in parspective,we cannot exhust all the benefit technology has brought to the arena of learning,be it in the avialability of knowledge or ease in doing research,the benefits are juts enormous.

Technology has helped to increase their output in the workplace significantly. Technology has make it pretty much easier high volume of task within short time. Technology has reduce the reliance on human to carry out jobs.

Positive impact of technology is that it make everything easy for us. Every field feel the impact of technology for example: church, construction company, banking sector, schools, supermarket etc. We live a good life by making use of technology.

The ease at which and the simplified manner which the use of technology has brought to how thigs is been done in the medical field,defence and security sector,the area of information gathering,etc.
Life has been made easier and it has also helped in facilitating and fastening the time taken to get things done. Technology has mad things easier and it's a very great addition to the modern world.
The impact of technology cannot be overemphsied,in virtually everything we do,to help make things go faster and improve efficiency,technologh have played aan important role in the way we do things,and this has really add value in our jobs and personal schedule.

Last edited:
Technology allows us to make work from home, which is the most comfortable place usually for the most of us. It allows us to talk with our friends and family from a very far distance which wasn't always possible until the phone got improved. It allows us to spend our time more since there are many possibilites to do and spend your time at on the phone, games, chats, businesses, and more....
Technology also allows us to get to a lot of information using Google, Google knows a lottt it is almost impossible to learn everything it knows.

Life has been made easier and it has also helped in facilitating and fastening the time taken to get things done. Technology has mad things easier and it's a very great addition to the modern world.
The importance of technology cannot be overemphasied,because things that would have taken us hours and sometimes days has been made much easier by the use of technlogy,and also it has improved the way we do e-commerce.

In this day and time technology has come to stay and have come impacted so much all around the world, technology has help in communication, networking, create more opportunities, more developmental solving insight and many more

When it comes to how far technology has come in the past 20-30 years alone, we have come very far. I mean, I remember the day of no internet or minimal internet. Now days we're all connected.

Back in the early to mid 90s, I never would have expected the world to be so advanced. If it wasn't for the internet, I don't think we'd be here on this forum, or on the internet period. We'd be living much differently I think.

There are innumerable number of positive impacts of technology. I'll be listing out some of the most useful ones from my perspective.
1) Highly advanced medical technologies saved countless life's
2) Use of technology in the field of food production is the only reason the population boom theory(not the population growth theory, that population rise = population collapse theory) didn't happen.
3) Growth of information technology greatly helped in strengthening intellectual thoughts and securing the rights to information, education, free speech, etc..

These are the most important positive effects of technology according to me.
Thanks for reading.

The technology facilitate a lot of things on this life so it has good impacts but we have to use with moderation and avoid for our children for using it more than half hour and under 3 years technology is prohibited.

I can't imagine how a world would be without technology. It's the technology that make life easier to live. Though, it has its own demerits but it's merit is more than the demerits. Without technology, faster communication will not be possible. Making money would've been through a traditional method if not for technology.

Science and technology has been the most ruling impact to study and affect the environment. Technology have actually helps to invest a lot of things into existence which have help us in our everyday lives and also provide an easier and comfortable environment.

Technology has help creating of items very easier and also made the agricultural sector improve very well due to the inventory of items such tractors, etc which are being use in making farming and cultivating items easier .it has also made solving health problems easier and very fast as well in which within a short time u could cure a persons sickness as well

There are both positives and negatives to technology but here the positives outweigh the negatives. Technology has helped in saving many lives, defending our borders to ease our day to day activities. The problem begins when we depend more on technology.

The positive impact of technology is multifaceted. For one thing, it's made it easier than ever to connect with people all over the world. As an example, I'm currently sitting in my apartment in New York City and writing this post while watching a video from a friend who is currently traveling through Europe. It's not just that we can talk to each other—we can literally see each other in real time! This kind of connection has never been possible before; it's something that would have been science fiction even 40 years ago. And yet here we are today, doing it every day, without even thinking about how wild it really is.

Another area where technology has had an incredible impact is in healthcare. We now have access to information about our bodies (and their ailments) like never before—and we're using that data to make better decisions about our health and well-being.

One part of technology that has greatly affected society is the way it influences learning. It's made learning more intelligent and community, this assists individuals with bettering draw in with the material that they are learning and experience difficulty with. Additionally, it improves admittance to assets. With the production of the web, it gives us admittance to data at a 24 hour rate and you approach nearly anything on the web. Moreover, it permits understudies to complete work simpler. Understudies can take tests and tests all the more effectively, and instructors having the option to hold online classes can be extremely viable. It additionally extends the limits of the homeroom, empowering self-guided learning. Individuals can get to learning through YouTube and web-based media. This assists understudies with learning in a way that is better than plunking down for talks and perusing from course books. These innovative progressions made learning more fun and advantageous.
Technology has helped us to communicate more faster and easier than ever before with anyone, anywhere in the world.

Technology basically made our lives easier any ultimately improved our way of life in many areas. I can't imagine how laid back our life could have been now without techological innovations.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back