Popup advertising

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you use popup and pop under ads on your site? Have you tried using pop up and pop under advertising for your site? I have tried a lot of pop up and pop under advertising such as propeller ads, popupads, Bitcoadz, etc. I have received payment from every pop-up ad I have used on my site. But now I do not use pop up ads, as I am earning from adsense and infolinks.

I would suspect that pop up ads will be better because they should be able to pay more however i think that it can make it hard for people to use the site and therefore this will reduce traffic in the long run.

Many people think that pop-up advertising could be quite irritating and this is true. However, it all depends on how the pop-up is displayed. There are many sites where pop-up is displayed in the form of a small box and it is less irritating.

I have used both pop up and pop under advertising back in days when I started up as a webmaster. It did its best in getting me a few bucks. But right now, it's only Google AdSense that I have been using. I'm yet to use Infolinks but it's under consideration.

I have used both pop up and pop under advertising back in days when I started up as a webmaster. It did its best in getting me a few bucks. But right now, it's only Google AdSense that I have been using. I'm yet to use Infolinks but it's under consideration.

I guess that pop-under and pop-up advertisement are very lucrative, but using excessive amount of pop-ups could make visitors run away from your site if they find many pop-ups.

I never used them for one main reason - I hate them. lol
When I go on a site and have to deal with pop-ups, I almost always leave the site. It annoys me so much and I don't want that happening to people on my sites. It is very easy to misclick on mobile as well and I don't want to ruin someone's experience of visiting my sites over popup ads.

Do you use popup and pop under ads on your site? Have you tried using pop up and pop under advertising for your site? I have tried a lot of pop up and pop under advertising such as propeller ads, popupads, Bitcoadz, etc. I have received payment from every pop-up ad I have used on my site. But now I do not use pop up ads, as I am earning from adsense and infolinks.
Yes, sure, I have tried using pop-up and pop-under advertising for my site. I find that they are a very effective way to generate revenue from my site. But they have to be used in moderation. You should do an A/B test before you allow pop-ups. Since they can be very intrusive sometimes and may lead to increased bounce rates.

Adsense is the best in terms of reliability, getting paid and quality. Although it’s a stringent process to apply for and sometimes frustrating to deal with, Adsense is legitimate and doesn’t serve visitors with intrusive ads like pop-ups.

Adsense is the best in terms of reliability, getting paid and quality. Although it’s a stringent process to apply for and sometimes frustrating to deal with, Adsense is legitimate and doesn’t serve visitors with intrusive ads like pop-ups.
If the website owner has used auto adsense ads, adsense ads can also be very intrusive, especially if the owner has enabled 100 percent fill rate. Adsense is no doubt the best but earning is difficult. However pop up ads can pay for every visits and you might make some moneh

As far as I'm concerned, there's no ads network out there which is going to pay close to the same thing you can earn from using Google Adsense. This is why Google behave like PayPal in a way with how they approve accounts and also how they suspend accounts.

Those things annoy visitors. I also think ads in general annoy victors, no offense to Bizdustry. Anyway, regular ads, not pop-ups or pop-unders, don't bother me, though.

I don't have pop-ups and pop-unders on my sites also because they don't benefit the advertisers. It's just stuff pushed in the visitor's face and therefore, doesn't have a good return, generally.

Pop-up ads as in ads that will pop-up on the users screen when accessing your site? I'm not too fond of these types of ads, as I feel they are too invasive to most users. No one likes seeing a pop-up ad on a website they're visiting. It's fine to maybe do one pop-up when you first access the site maybe, but don't spam users pop-ups either. It feels spammy when that happens, at least imo.

Pop-up ads as in ads that will pop-up on the users screen when accessing your site? I'm not too fond of these types of ads, as I feel they are too invasive to most users. No one likes seeing a pop-up ad on a website they're visiting. It's fine to maybe do one pop-up when you first access the site maybe, but don't spam users pop-ups either. It feels spammy when that happens, at least imo.

Seriously, they are too invasive and intrusive at the same time. I have used a website where anywhere you click on the page an ad will pop up and redirect you to another page. You will have to go back to access the previous page that you're on. It's the worst ads placement that I have seen on any website.

I dislike advertisements but that doesn't mean that I don't use them on my own site, And to answer the question is no or should say not really. On Miblike devices I do have popup ads that happen from time to time via your phone but on a tablet or web browser, there are no popup ads that appear in the middle of the screen while you are posting or reading.

Those things annoy visitors. I also think ads in general annoy victors, no offense to Bizdustry. Anyway, regular ads, not pop-ups or pop-unders, don't bother me, though.

I don't have pop-ups and pop-unders on my sites also because they don't benefit the advertisers. It's just stuff pushed in the visitor's face and therefore, doesn't have a good return, generally.

Being that I understand the essence of having ads on forums because I'm also a webmaster is the reason why I'm all in support of it but it shouldn't be used in a way it's going to make life miserable to the website visitors. Whenever the ads are too many, it tends to push out a lot of visitors who can't stand it.

I would suspect that pop up ads will be better because they should be able to pay more however i think that it can make it hard for people to use the site and therefore this will reduce traffic in the long run.

In the long-run, those that really want to visit the website won't have any issue with doing so. I have visited a lot of sites with pop-up ads especially the ones that I visit to watch football online and I will always find a way to get the information that I need there.

As far as I'm concerned, there's no ads network out there which is going to pay close to the same thing you can earn from using Google Adsense. This is why Google behave like PayPal in a way with how they approve accounts and also how they suspend accounts.
I can not verify but I hear Media.net pas as much as Adsense, and sometimes even more. YOu can see the ads being used alongside adsense on many prestigious websites like Forbes, Investopedia, etc. I have used media.net in the past and have made some money but I am no longer using it. They want North American traffic and my websites have small North American traffic.

I can not verify but I hear Media.net pas as much as Adsense, and sometimes even more. YOu can see the ads being used alongside adsense on many prestigious websites like Forbes, Investopedia, etc. I have used media.net in the past and have made some money but I am no longer using it. They want North American traffic and my websites have small North American traffic.

That's very interesting to hear about Media.net. What it looks like now is that I'm going to have to look into them and see what it's going to be like using their ads network. But if websites like Forbes, Investopedia are making use of it, then it's a good sign that it's worth something.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back