What's new

Please keep in mind! BizNotes, Referrals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Hello everyone!

I want to thank all of you on behalf of the team here at BizDustry.com for supporting us through these turbulent times. We understand a lot of you are frustrated with BizNotes and Referrals. But please be respectful towards EVERYONE staff or non-staff. We are a community; we are here together, so please respect one another.

Please READ:​

Now, I want to share with you our process of verifying your BizNotes. When someone makes a request, we will take your username and search it against our old backup database. In some cases, there is no user, which means your account was lost with the data loss, and there's not much we can do. But, if your user is found, we will check the record containing your BizNotes and apply whatever amount to your current BizNotes. If you're not satisfied with what we are giving you, we are sorry, but that's all we have. However, if you can provide us with a screenshot of your username and BizNotes, we can apply that amount to your account if all conditions are met.

As for referrals, it's pretty much the same thing as BizNotes.

sir, I had almost 20k in my account, I was among the bidders bidding for the VIP auction member and my last bid was 16,000.
In total I had almost 20,000 and not less than 19,500. If I had known there would be a data lost I would have screenshotted. If there's something you can do about it

sir, I had almost 20k in my account, I was among the bidders bidding for the VIP auction member and my last bid was 16,000.
In total I had almost 20,000 and not less than 19,500. If I had known there would be a data lost I would have screenshotted. If there's something you can do about it
Hi WhiteHouse,

Unfortunately, I've reviewed your account, checked the old backup. What you have is what we have on record. I understand the frustration. As we speak I'm still working on trying to get our data back. But, it isn't easy. I'm trying every idea to get it back.

Hi WhiteHouse,

Unfortunately, I've reviewed your account, checked the old backup. What you have is what we have on record. I understand the frustration. As we speak I'm still working on trying to get our data back. But, it isn't easy. I'm trying every idea to get it back.
Sigh, alright.

Hello, I had 1,840 biznotes. It appeas I have only 5 posts, but I had much more. Could biznotes be recovered, please? What does in the record appear?

I lost all my 18,000 biznotes, with nothing remaining in my account. Kindly do something about this ASAP.
Hello, I had 1,840 biznotes. It appeas I have only 5 posts, but I had much more. Could biznotes be recovered, please? What does in the record appear?
with screenshot from my email box fo it's ok !!
Sir, your point is very correct
Post automatically merged:

Sir, we agree with you , but we have not taken any screenshot that we can describe to you. If you can, check our account. We have lost a lot of points. Please, if you can, give us our points. Give it back
I lost 7100 point and 13 Referral
Sir, everyone here works hard, they work day and night, then they go and collect some points and all their hard work is wasted due to the database.
I just ask you to help us as much as you can and return our points
Because as soon as people opened their accounts this morning, they didn't have any points, they got very upset and left this website as fake. You are requested to return their points as much as possible so that on this platform. He also requested other people to come

@Malcolm
Hi everyone,

I understand all your frustration, but could you please direct all your loss BizNotes to https://bizdustry.com/threads/biznotes-reclaiming-thread.4742

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back