Not open for further replies.

Davvis12

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jul 24, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Recently my computer had some serious issues.
I will use it for like 5mins and it'll just shut down, more like cutting power suddenly without alarm.

Sometimes it will last longer before it shuts down, am not sure it's overheating because atimes it just does it once the systems switches on.

Any idea what this is?

Try changing the battery of your laptop if it is faulty.or change your laptop power cable,but if it continuestry to see a experienced technician to help out

Last edited:
I will use it for like 5mins and it'll just shut down, more like cutting power suddenly without alarm.

Sometimes it will last longer before it shuts down, am not sure it's overheating because atimes it just does it once the systems switches on.

Any idea what this is?
This could be a battery issue on your system and you should have your battery and battery port checked out. Alternatively you may need to do a clean install on your machine to clean out any potential malware that may be causing this to happen as well.

Any idea what this is?
I think you should take the PC to a technician. Mine had similar issues but I took it to the technician and he fixed the processor.
Post automatically merged:

Any idea what this is?
I think you should take the PC to a technician. Mine had similar issues but I took it to the technician and he fixed the Processor

I was facing this kind of problem last month, my advice is that you change your power cable, if it is not the the problem then maybe you do a simple clean up on your computer cooling fan since too much dust can cause over heating. Or go to a good technician for help

As an engineer so many of my client has been having this issue for the past 2weeks , the fault is both from software and hardware , from the software in the sense that the system needs space or else it will result in crashing the system , from the hardware , it could be from the battery or probably the charger your using

So sorry about that and I hope you have been able to solve the problem, if not I'll advice you change your battery because same issue once happened to mine and I later discovered that it was my battery so I had it replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back