jeffreyebonapacia27

Alway be happy!
100 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi guys!

Can someone please give me a free video editing app for pc. I always get the app that has a payment on it in order for me to use it. thanks you so much guys for helping.

I'm not very sure about video editing for PC but you can try Filmora another option is to use an Android phone to edit there are lots of video editors available from Play store like Inshot, Youcut then you can transfer to your PC.

Information on Video editing is very easy to get these days than before. Infact, there are many good video editing apps that make it easier for non professionals to use.

There are some apps and software which are used to efit your videos easily and free. Those apps are blender available on linux Shotcut and openshot also are available on Linux these are used to editing videos as well. Filmora9 is also best for window users.
Post automatically merged:

There are some apps and software which are used to efit your videos easily and free. Those apps are blender available on linux Shotcut and openshot also are available on Linux these are used to editing videos as well. Filmora9 is also best for window users. The last said name having all basic tools and some of them are up to dated though.

I would also suggest Filmora, aside from free features, it has also a lot of tutorial and free themes/templates/audio samples from their website
I'm not very sure about video editing for PC but you can try Filmora another option is to use an Android phone to edit there are lots of video editors available from Play store like Inshot, Youcut then you can transfer to your PC.

Video editing is a very good profession provided you have the required skill. Video editing entail deep understanding of video making, Colo separation, and making different. There are some editor packages you need to learn to know video editing which include, adobe premiere, camstata etc.

Hi guys!

Can someone please give me a free video editing app for pc. I always get the app that has a payment on it in order for me to use it. thanks you so much guys for helping.
Premier pro is all you need my bro. Just go online and search for get into PC and you will find a lot of free to use softwares for your preferences. No charge.

Adobe premiere 2020 is the best choice, without doubt, I bought some courses to teach this skill using this app from Udemy, and it isn't a hard skill to learn, you just need to practice for some days, and you will be an expert.

Well I don't know much about that but I think googling and watching lots of YouTube videos is great way to start

Perhaps the days when one can easily get these video editing softwares for free download are over. These days, they are only available for a subscription fee or something like that

The best advice on video Editting;
choose the right software
edit for a story
obey the 321 rule
utilise keyboard shortcut

For a free option, check out Lightworks. It has a simple interface and basic editing features that should suit your needs. If you're looking for a more advanced option with more features, check out Movavi.com.

I've been using video editors for various projects and found them incredibly versatile. I chose Movavi because it offers a wide range of features at an affordable price.
Great choice!

I am also using it, and it's my fav one. I've previously used Adobe Premiere Pro but switched to Movavi because of the price and also its user-friendly and intuitive interface. I mean, with it, even a 5-year-old kid could edit videos.

For those interested, see their site: https://www.movavi.com/. There, you'll find more details about their features, and you'll understand what I am talking about.

I've been using video editors for various projects and found them incredibly versatile. I chose Movavi because it offers a wide range of features at an affordable price.
You need to compress the avi or even to change the format like mp4 because it will be less consuming on your device to gain space while storing in a computer or google drive after completing the edit.

Try Davinci Resolve. It is a full-fledged video editing software that does pretty decent job just like the premium program Adobe Premere. Davinci Resolve also has a premium version.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back