What's new

playKarma Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

sjv22424

May 27, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes

playKarma- Android Passive earner just by leaving games idle​

playKarma is a passive income app on Android that requires you to download and leave a game open to earn points. I cashed out on the first day. Here are some tips:
  • Every now and then go back to playKarma and check if you have earnt the points instead of leaving it open for a long period of time
  • After a while the game will stop giving you points, but do check every now and then if the game gives you points
  • The best time to use the app is on weekends as they provide bonus points
  • Use all of your scratch cards to get bonus points
  • Other ways you can earn points is by checking in daily, unlocking badges and referring other users
There are a lot of ways to cashout, but the popular options seem to be PayPal ($3), Amazon ($1), iTunes ($5), Google Play ($10), Playstation Store ($10), Starbucks ($5), Target ($1), Walmart ($5), Xbox Live ($5), and many more. The minimum cash out will be in brackets. You also get rewarded bonus points for redeeming rewards, meaning the higher you cash out results in more bonus points.

Payment Proof: https://gyazo.com/c8497d0c8a9e4eaf753de82f27160a28

Use my referral link to get 300 points: https://playkar.ma/LYOY1EUwveb

Even if they pay for doing nothing, but the amount that they pay is really very small. You will earn in cents and will need more than 3 months to reach the minimum cashout.

Even if they pay for doing nothing, but the amount that they pay is really very small. You will earn in cents and will need more than 3 months to reach the minimum cashout.

Not true at all. The first day I installed the app I managed to get enough points to cash out. A few days ago I managed to withdraw $25 and now I am on set to withdraw another $25 in the next couple of days.

I cashed out on the first day.

good joke .. at least honestly tell everyone to know how much you earn and how long you can make money, or depending on the referrals. but I don't think you made $ 10 the first day.

good joke .. at least honestly tell everyone to know how much you earn and how long you can make money, or depending on the referrals. but I don't think you made $ 10 the first day.

Yeah, I didn't cash out $10 on the first day. I cashed out $5 on the first day to see if it was legit. This is the type of app that falls off after a while when you go through all of the high earning apps but it can still be a good earner. To be honest, if someone did try to get $10 on the first day without installing any of the apps beforehand and does it on a double points weekend I am pretty sure it would be possible.

It also doesn't take 3 months to reach the minimum cash out.

Lol, all this apps that promises to give one passive income doesn't live up to expectations that's why i don't give it a try i see them all like wasteful.

Lol, all this apps that promises to give one passive income doesn't live up to expectations that's why i don't give it a try i see them all like wasteful.
they are not all like that, believe me. for example I work with appflame which is really a legit application (I have +20 withdrawals) .. I also put topic here. you can do 1E a day, but it doesn't promise anything $ 5-10-100 a day. but 1E is safe.

I didn't claim that you can make $5, $10, or $100 or a day. It seems like you are just here to compete by sending users to your post.

they are not all like that, believe me. for example I work with appflame which is really a legit application (I have +20 withdrawals) .. I also put topic here. you can do 1E a day, but it doesn't promise anything $ 5-10-100 a day. but 1E is safe.
It works well for you that way cos you're from European country. Most of the apps that works for European isn't accessible here in my country. I tried downloading one of your app which you uploaded here but its not working here.

Some of these apps is a total waste of time in this part of the world. you can only make reasonable amount of money from them if you are from Europe or America.

So funny! I have also used app flame. And it pays in coins. It took me 1 full month to reach the amount of 50 cents. You guys are claimimg fake, apps are legit no doubt but pays very less.

So funny! I have also used app flame. And it pays in coins. It took me 1 full month to reach the amount of 50 cents. You guys are claimimg fake, apps are legit no doubt but pays very less.

you probably don't know how to use the application. you see I have a topic made with proof of payment :)) if you can't make more than $ 0.50 a month, that doesn't mean the others can't handle it. haha

That's look good and the minimum withdrawal is small , let's give it a try , I think that 1000 coin equal 1$ is that right ? even with getting 3$ each week will be good for me .

playKarma- Android Passive earner just by leaving games idle​

playKarma is a passive income app on Android that requires you to download and leave a game open to earn points. I cashed out on the first day. Here are some tips:
  • Every now and then go back to playKarma and check if you have earnt the points instead of leaving it open for a long period of time
  • After a while the game will stop giving you points, but do check every now and then if the game gives you points
  • The best time to use the app is on weekends as they provide bonus points
  • Use all of your scratch cards to get bonus points
  • Other ways you can earn points is by checking in daily, unlocking badges and referring other users
There are a lot of ways to cashout, but the popular options seem to be PayPal ($3), Amazon ($1), iTunes ($5), Google Play ($10), Playstation Store ($10), Starbucks ($5), Target ($1), Walmart ($5), Xbox Live ($5), and many more. The minimum cash out will be in brackets. You also get rewarded bonus points for redeeming rewards, meaning the higher you cash out results in more bonus points.

Payment Proof: https://gyazo.com/c8497d0c8a9e4eaf753de82f27160a28

Use my referral link to get 300 points: https://playkar.ma/LYOY1EUwveb

This does seem like a lucrative app and this is the first time I am reading about this app. The big problem here is that I think it does not pay via cryptocurrencies, I think. Do they really pay through cryptocurrencies? Paypal is not available in my country, so please let me know about whether crypto payouts are possible or not.

The main reason I do not download all the apps is because many of them are a total waste of time. I prefer making money with websites than apps.

I have registered for a gaming app like that,.it looked.promising at the time but in the end I still have not gotten payment which can be really discouraging especially in trying out other game sites like this.

That sounds great and easy money. But such sites usually pay so low and it may take a while to reach payout. Moreover, they could pay for only a while. I wonder if this one is still paying.

I believe appkarma and playkarma are android phone apps owned by the same person or company or developer.Those sites have people earn by watching videos.I have both apps installed on my Android phone.

Thanks for dropping this. Do they pay for referrals? Because I saw that you posted you earned money on the first day you registered which is impressive.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back