What's new

Playing an old game

GTA san Andreas, FIFA 2020, Pes, Pubg, Free fire are my favorite games ever that I had played and still want them.
I spent a really brillant childhood with those games and with my friends that's make it more fun and enjoyable.

Sometimes i do that once in while ... for example last month i played pro evolution soccer 2012 ... i really had a good time because i used to love this version

Age of Empires, Command & Conquer: Generals, good old days of laning with friends!

No i don't like old games even if it's just for meomories the graphic of old games is very bad i prefer
to play new games with high graphic quality then playing old games

Well as for me I see nothing wrong in playing old games, some old games are still very interesting and you find it very nice playing them. Such as GTA vice city

Yes playing an old game there are so many old games that I have played this game include Mario on Nintendo games this game can be date to back Time it was a game I play when I was five.

Some old games will always remain golden,the days of Sega, were we spent fun times playing mortal Kombat and even the era of super Mario, this games gave me goosebumps and made my childhood worthwhile.

Sometimes i do that once in while ... for example last month i played pro evolution soccer 2012 ... i really had a good time because i used to love this version
Playing an old game especially the one i grew up with has always given me a nostalgic feeling.It always bring me back to those days i used to relish those games.some of them are the mario game,car racing and brick games.I always feel that i am in that era once again when i am playing them.

Absolutely theres a game I play since childhood called Lineage 2, it's basically a magical world you choose your own character's race like an orc or an elf and then you upgrade your skills, armor, weapon, you meet friends you help each other to grow and kill monsters in order to level up.
you can buy or sell or trade items you can make a party and kill raidbosses or other people with friends, you can have your own cute pets.
you can join a clan and protect your castle in sieges! and more...
The musics are so good and nostalgic sometimes it makes me cry and miss the good old times.. :(

Ofcourse I played Gta san andreas as I played it alot with my friends like when I die they play and when they die I play. We had so much fun and a few weeks ago we went to my house and played Gta san andreas on the old ps2 I had.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back