What's new

Play to cash

Bilal

Acquaintance
Jan 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
At least I have seen anyone that's been paid yet meanwhile ads are numerous where shown to have been paid ; which even doest seem to be true, and are made for pulling legs. And personally experienced some 4 games to prove whether actual paying or not. But got no satisfaction yet. And wasted my time as well.

First time I am hearing of this platform but I always suggest that if there are enough negative news then it's most likely a scam. I am really sorry about the time you must have wasted on the platform. It must feel really bad, but just move on from it.

At least I have seen anyone that's been paid yet meanwhile ads are numerous where shown to have been paid ; which even doest seem to be true, and are made for pulling legs. And personally experienced some 4 games to prove whether actual paying or not. But got no satisfaction yet. And wasted my time as well.
I have also heard many times to play games and earn money... And I also played games and made points and when the withdraw time came, they can't gave me any withdraw. So it would not be wrong to say that the work of making money through games is just a schame and fraud, because of which our time is lost.

The apps that have similars names is most likely to be scam , I was scammed by many apps lately , I don't know why people still installing apps on Playsrore and then they get scammed easily .

Yes you are right i have also installed many of the apps that say that they pay for playing different games, spining wheel etc. But after dome time they go down and not pay and there was always an error while withdrawing payements so i left all the apps so sad.

Well, honestly I haven't tried this pay-to-play App yet.
Anyway I tried some others and yet, I got paid, but only once. This is because, normally, they pay for the time spent playing and not for our skill in playing!

There are actually some legit sites that pay you to play games. In most cases you are test running the games on behalf of the developers. Those ones are legit and they pay you money for your efforts. The problem here is that the payment is usually low and there are many scam sites springing up everyday.

Most of these rewarding apps are just a waste of time, though I'm aware that there are few that is legit and paying, but the thing is, most of them have a high threshold, making it so hard to reach the minimum payout.

Please I advise we do not waist our time on this app, becouse you may end up regretting why you even joined the app, most of them don't pay, so we better Channel our time and energy on something useless that will pay more higher, let's be wise to avoid stories that touches the heart.

earn while playing ,we'll as for me it doesn't sounds familiar to me as the matter of fact this is my first. time of hearing it earn while we wait ,but I believe it is a good one which you can use it to earn money

I believe that there are some apps that will truely pay to play games but the problem is that most of them pay peanuts and will want one to get to a very high payout before withdrawing. There are also play2earn app that are scam where you will not be paid after reaching minimum payout. It is just thoughts though. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for narrating your experience, it's always good as well to go through in depth reviews to know how legit a platform is, some of these apps only want cheap money via ads but would never pay

Thank you for this review, it will help other people who were not aware of it .
It is so bad for someone to waste time on some site and doesn't get his earning

That's the problem of these sites and why I never take them seriously. I was introduced to a game like this by my girlfriend and I tried to talk her out of it but she wouldn't listen and she later found out that it was a fruitless adventure.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back