What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Play Observed ~ Observed Gaming Content!

Congratulations for the new site. I visited this site and seems to be very good and decent. I hope you will get a good amount of traffic to this site and this will start rolling very soon. With ever increasing number of gamers around the world this is a good area to start this business.

Congratulations for the new site. I visited this site and seems to be very good and decent. I hope you will get a good amount of traffic to this site and this will start rolling very soon. With ever increasing number of gamers around the world this is a good area to start this business.
That's very great to know about this site but what make you interesting when you visited the site to the extent that you wish it will keep getting traffic and make it a good business to start.

Thank you very much for the feedback I hope so too!! :)
There will be a new landing page coming soon to make things look even better
Post automatically merged:

Growth has been very slow, But I cannot give up at all costs!

Last edited:
Even though I am not a fan of video game, but I must say that the site is really cool. You have also done well bringing the site here for analysis. It will really help to know if there is need for improvement or not. I want to also wish you all the best. That is my contribution on this issue.

earn while playing ,we'll as for me it doesn't sounds familiar to me as the matter of fact this is my first. time of hearing it earn while we wait ,but I believe it is a good one which you can use it to earn money.

earn while playing ,we'll as for me it doesn't sounds familiar to me as the matter of fact this is my first. time of hearing it earn while we wait ,but I believe it is a good one which you can use it to earn money.
It will take some time but I’m hoping this will be a stainable business at some point! :)

The growth is extremely slow though so I’m not sure how to get the word out I’ve always struggled with that when it comes to promoting.

But thank you! :)
don't mention it bro,
thank you thanking me ,but we only thank people who has done something special to us ,besides I haven't done anything special
if there is any update you let me know .

don't mention it bro,
thank you thanking me ,but we only thank people who has done something special to us ,besides I haven't done anything special
if there is any update you let me know .
no worries man! :)

Is the site loading fast for you? some users are reporting they're getting a time out but it works fine for me.

That is really good information but you to be very careful about gaming site so that you won't lose much money, because most people that play such always lost their money on it, so you need to be very careful about it.

That is really good information but you to be very careful about gaming site so that you won't lose much money, because most people that play such always lost their money on it, so you need to be very careful about it.
Website in general are really expensive but don’t worry I’ve already though about that!
[

Last edited:
It's a wonderful site and looks great. Gaming is gradually gaining popularity and it is evolving. I remembered when video game first came into my country about 3 decades ago. Then , it was a Mario video game .
Same here. During my childhood, me and my family used to play Moon Mario a lot. We loved the scenery . Now, games have evolved to a great extent.

I miss those days when I used to play games, but now due to career responsibilities, I don't have enough time to play games.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back