What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Play Observed ~ Observed Gaming Content!

ItsFait

Familiar Face
Jun 30, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello,
I just released this on Monday 28th June and would love to know what people think! :)

https://techobserved.com

(I wrote some of the plugins and the feed system so that’s the reason why it’s in beta since it’s new code) all feedback will be taken seriously!

Website URL https://techobserved.com
Website Genre Technology
Date Founded Jun 28, 2021
Website Software XenForo 2.2
Website Information
Play Observed is a gaming platform with a feeds system, forum and the ability to upload your own streams, etc..
Are you GDPR Compliant? Yes
Do you have advertisements? Yes, but removable by account upgrade/purchase
Do you sell account upgrades on your website? Yes
GT Metric Score https://gtmetrix.com/reports/playobserved.com/UAfGzmCt/
Staff member count 2
Twitter https://twitter.com/playobservedapp?s=21
Facebook http://facebook.com/playobserved

Last edited:
Thanks for creating this thread! I hope you have continued success with your site!

Feel free to use our forum marketplace, if you ever feel like you want to have BizNotes or Paypal exchanges being advertised for your site. :)

Thanks for creating this thread! I hope you have continued success with your site!

Feel free to use our forum marketplace, if you ever feel like you want to have BizNotes or Paypal exchanges being advertised for your site. :)
Thank you!! :)
It’s a struggle getting a new site going but people have told me I’ve got a good product so it’s a matter of getting people to use it

Thank you for this ! It's actually very hard to find a forum that has game topics in it. I love this even tho I am not s good fun of games but I like the uniqueness of the forum.

Hello,
I just released this on Monday 28th June and would love to know what people think! :)

https://playobserved.com

(I wrote some of the plugins and the feed system so that’s the reason why it’s in beta since it’s new code)

all feedback will be taken seriously!
This is a wonderful thread and i really appreciate your effort in expanding your site, its a wonderful development and i pray the Lord support you throughout your endeavour.

I just checked it out and I think it looks great. 👍 I like the cool, black background 😎 and yeah, I remember my brothers.. always with that PlayStation! Wayyy back in ‘94 when (I think) it first came out.
You’re right, nothing wrong with bringing back an old memory.
Very nice job and I wish you the best of luck. But I don’t think you’ll need it. ;)

It's a wonderful site and looks great. Gaming is gradually gaining popularity and it is evolving. I remembered when video game first came into my country about 3 decades ago. Then , it was a Mario video game .

I am not very much interested in gaming but still, I like to wish you the best of luck with your new adventure. I like the background and am sure this involves a lot of hard work and dedication from your side.

It's a wonderful site and looks great. Gaming is gradually gaining popularity and it is evolving. I remembered when video game first came into my country about 3 decades ago. Then , it was a Mario video game .
Oh the mario game was epic back then and a classic legend. Super Mario and its theme soundtrack became very popular today. Even till now the game is still going places and they have invented many modern versions as well.

The topics are really interesting because most of people are involved in playing world and faces daily problem and need some help from experts to get their issues solved.

Thank you!! :)
It’s a struggle getting a new site going but people have told me I’ve got a good product so it’s a matter of getting people to use it
Its not easy starting up a website, its only the consistent ones survive and last the test of time. I believe your consistency will bring you out.

My best wishes for your venture. I am not a gamer otherwise I would have jumped on this wonderful opponity. I encountered slow loading of the site though!

No worries!
To the people that are not gamers I completely understand not everyone is going to like the same things but I do appreciate all the feed back it helps a lot! :)

Even for a site that has gotten good feedback like mine it definitely is hard but I will keep on striving to make it active slowly but surely.
Post automatically merged:

This thread sounds like fun,I have been meaning to Join something like this. I has almost got tired if Facebook and it's unnecessary ads
Facebook definitely is boring now I only use it for friends but even then Snapchat is better for that now.

I only put ads in the widget because it helps the website survive financially but I will never use targeted ads like Facebook or go overboard with it.

Reactions: Ray
No worries!
To the people that are not gamers I completely understand not everyone is going to like the same things but I do appreciate all the feed back it helps a lot! :)

Even for a site that has gotten good feedback like mine it definitely is hard but I will keep on striving to make it active slowly but surely.

Facebook definitely is boring now I only use it for friends but even then Snapchat is better for that now.

I only put ads in the widget because it helps the website survive financially but I will never use targeted ads like Facebook or go overboard with it.
@ItsFait I visited the site again and today it loaded in quick time. Being a neighbor (from Canberra) I am sure you gonna go to place :)

This is a wonderful thread because it's hard to find a forums with such thread in it in deed it help and refresh someone mind.
Thank you!
I’m hoping it does become successful eventually

Did a design revamp!!!

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back