What's new

Play games, complete surveys and earn money - Monetars.com

Earn money with GPT

What is Monetars?

Monetars.com was founded in 2022 and is a money making website. You can earn money by playing games, completing surveys, completing tasks
or singing ups.

Monetars.com has its focus on high rewards, instant payouts, clean design, fast and good support and exclusive partnerships.

On Monetars you have a variety of payout methods, including PayPal, VISA (Virtual Card) and vouchers like Amazon, Steam, Google Play, Netflix, Spotify, Zalando,
XBOX and Media Markt.

Cryptocurrencies are planned and will be integrated soon.

Monetars connects and that's why there is also a chat function to get in touch with each other. There is also a Discord channel where all the info and news appear.
Monetars is also active on social media. On Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and in the Discord channel, they post daily coupon codes that will give you free coins.

Key data for Monetars:
- Instant payout from $5.00
- Daily Leaderboard
- Monthly Leaderboard
- High payout rate on offer walls
- Good Trustpilot ratings
- 1000 Coins = 1,00$
- Support 24/7

Last edited:

Earn money with GPT

What is Monetars?

Monetars.com was founded in 2022 and is a money making website. You can earn money by playing games, completing surveys, completing tasks
or singing ups.

Monetars.com has its focus on high rewards, instant payouts, clean design, fast and good support and exclusive partnerships.

On Monetars you have a variety of payout methods, including PayPal, VISA (Virtual Card) and vouchers like Amazon, Steam, Google Play, Netflix, Spotify, Zalando,
XBOX and Media Markt.

Monetars connects and that's why there is also a chat function to get in touch with each other. There is also a Discord channel where all the info and news appear.
Monetars is also active on social media. On Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and in the Discord channel, they post daily coupon codes that will give you free coins.

Key data for Monetars:
- Daily Leaderboard
- Monthly Leaderboard
- 1000 Coins = 1,00$
- Support 24/7
I think this project is quite interesting and I believe it could be legitimate. However, the absence of authentic payment proof leaves a lot to be desired. In general, I would have to conduct my own research to be quite sure

I think these is a very good update on more new site that someone can makes money from. but am also worried about how legit it's for some members. because survey has limitations.

I think these is a very good update on more new site that someone can makes money from. but am also worried about how legit it's for some members. because survey has limitations.
This is also one of my biggest problems whenever I want to go into completing of surveys. There are so many things that you will miss because you are not in a particular geographical location.

Earn money with GPT

What is Monetars?

or singing ups.

XBOX and Media Markt.

Key data for Monetars:
- Daily Leaderboard
- Monthly Leaderboard
- 1000 Coins = 1,00$
- Support 24/7
These kinds of websites are alot, I also know other two websites called time bucks and free cash which will pay you for doing surveys, playing games and finishing small tasks.

Well think I love the sound of that these actually is a very good update on more new site that someone can makes money from. but am also worried about how legit it's for some members. because survey has limitations.

I will be glad to have earn from this site. Is it luched or about to be lunched? If lucked how can get registered and start. I do hope is not having country restrictions?

Earn money with GPT

What is Monetars?

or singing ups.

XBOX and Media Markt.

Key data for Monetars:
- Daily Leaderboard
- Monthly Leaderboard
- 1000 Coins = 1,00$
- Support 24/7
I never heard about such a site but I think it wouldn't be worth it for me because surveys are not available and offers often offer very little but it sounds like a great site to earn some but im still not sure if it's legit

I do, however, think that this is a really nice update on more recent websites from which one might profit.
I'm concerned about how legitimate it is for some people, though.
due to the limits of surveys.

Has anyone made withdrawals or accessed this site? I'll really love to know how this will be - if it'll be a good adventure or not, else there's no need to waste any more time. Is it available to those not in 1st rate countries??

Actually I really love making money from different online site but playing games is not my type and the problem I faced with survey site is due to there restriction in terms of location. alot of people have worked but later disqualified due to location.

I'm not totally against all surveys site since I'm in a good region but i really hate it when you waste like my 2 minutes to know about me and later tell me I'm not qualified for the survey

Earn money with GPT

What is Monetars?

or singing ups.

XBOX and Media Markt.

Key data for Monetars:
- Daily Leaderboard
- Monthly Leaderboard
- 1000 Coins = 1,00$
- Support 24/7
To be frank, I enjoy generating revenue through various websites, but online gaming is not my cup of tea, and the issue I had with survey sites was due to their geographical restrictions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back