Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes

Do you play games every day?​

I ussualy do , i play CS GO with my friends.

That depends on how time you have left after work and other life duties ... it's good to have 30mn to play daily and entertain ourselves a bit ... but sometimes we don't get the chance

it depends on my situation and conditions for example those days I'm playing because I've already finished my studies at the university so I have to play games.

Nope, I am playing everyday with life, but not playing games everyday.

Sure im playing games everyday this days im playing Free Fire and Tomb raider even if i already finished the last one but
i install it again in my desktop

I love playing games on my phone and I play everyday. I have solitaire, brain test and some trivias. I really love brain games and those keep me busy during my free time.

Before getting job, i could spend anywhere from 8-10 hours. But now i have a life outside my house and some responsibilities , i play about 2-3 hours on every weekend if i really get a time

There is only a single game which I play everyday and that is Call Of Duty: War-zone. I just can;t get enough this game.
Post automatically merged:

There is only a single game which I play everyday and that is Call Of Duty: War-zone. I just can;t get enough this game.

I play almost everyday the favorite game of mine which is called Lineage 2 I play it since my childhood, at the age of 3 years old I've started playing after my father showed me the game and I never regrets of doing it!. usually I play a few hours around 2 or 3 at the past I used to spend my entire day playing but now thats not the case..
Iv'e made many friends from different countries like: Holland, Poland, Hungary, Greece and more!.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back