What's new

Play 2 Earn

I don't see the 'play to earn' as a genuine and legal site to earn money from. It sounds so unbelievable. And the thing with sites like this will always end up being a fraud/scam site and at the end of the whole thing one would just realise his or her time wasted all through.

Play to earn. I don't really think that's a good idea. I don't engage myself in anything that Ipay a certain amount of money. It's just a waste of time.

This play to earn platform is almost sounding like it is a gambling site of some sort. I will now be paying certain amount of money to play the games and get paid if I win and also lost money if I lose the games.

In recent times cryptocurrency has taken control of so many financial aspects of our lives. But the one aspect of it that's intriguing me right now is the Blockchain P2E where one play games and collects coins and NFTs while doing that. A couple of games are now money spinners for youths who take out time to engage in it.

The most popular game I've heard of in the P2E sector right now is Splinterlands. And yes, I tried it out but one has to buy their Summoners Spellbook for $10 to have unlimited access to the paid section. I've tried Boss Hunter too but haven't earn a penny.

Who has made headway in the P2E section? How did you go about it?
And after you paid the $10 and got unlimited access to play, were you paid?
I have not played to earn before and this sounds like a gamble.
Most of these play to earn sites do not pay.

In recent times cryptocurrency has taken control of so many financial aspects of our lives. But the one aspect of it that's intriguing me right now is the Blockchain P2E where one play games and collects coins and NFTs while doing that. A couple of games are now money spinners for youths who take out time to engage in it.

The most popular game I've heard of in the P2E sector right now is Splinterlands. And yes, I tried it out but one has to buy their Summoners Spellbook for $10 to have unlimited access to the paid section. I've tried Boss Hunter too but haven't earn a penny.

Who has made headway in the P2E section? How did you go about it?
To be candid, I have never read or heard of any gaming site that have paid members. It is also difficult knowing which of them is legit or scam. I have not earned through the P2E section before.

I've also heard that the play to earn ecosystem is a great one and I'll definitely plug into it. A lot of cryptocurrency projects are being developed around the gaming universe which has been big right from time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back