Plans and Dream this 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

madrama

Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0010USD
Biznotes
my plan is find a online job, cause im afraid to go outside beacause of a new strain spreading across the world and im afraid to get in touch with those people dont know that they have that new strain, cause some of those people are asymptomatic. i hope the world will get better soon and i want you all to stay safe and healthy.

Im a student and planning to stop first then find a job right now because online class right now is difficult and not efficient to learn than face to face. Better luck for me to find a great job

my plan is find a online job, cause im afraid to go outside beacause of a new strain spreading across the world and im afraid to get in touch with those people dont know that they have that new strain, cause some of those people are asymptomatic. i hope the world will get better soon and i want you all to stay safe and healthy.
My plan of 2021 is to take high grades in my studies
Finding some part time job because of it I can bear my study expenses and don't hurt others

I have big dreams for this year and I am really hoping they pull through. I am planning on starting by professionals soon and that has been like a dream of mine. There's also driving school to attend which has been on my plate for now. There are also some goals I wish I could share here but I can't wait to begin this journey.

I am a student and have a dream to find a job may be physical or online . I am interested in teaching in schools and academies .
And I have a dream to gone to huj.
And what yours??
Post automatically merged:

Im a student and planning to stop first then find a job right now because online class right now is difficult and not efficient to learn than face to face. Better luck for me to find a great job

All this makes it very understandable that you might balk at the idea of making any goals for 2021. But before you dismiss the idea as foolish in light of all the uncertainty, hear what I have to say. As a time management coach who has been working with clients all over the United States and the world, I’ve found that goal-setting is actually more essential right now, in order to maintain your productivity but also your sanity.

I am planning to start a job in private place. I would like to teach students of A Level Plus online investment or business. And along with study in Master of philosophy.
So these are things look tough task, but this world is all about hardwork. So the key is to stay there Stamina and patience.

My plan this year is to improve the standard of our school by employing more staff,both teaching and non teaching to be able to deliver their duties as expected and still go as far as doing extra work for the benefit of the students.

I plan to start up a business doing this year 2021. Although I may not be able to accomplish this dream of mine within this timeframe but I would never give up the dream.

In 2020 i thought of working online But as soon as 2021 started, I started working online Because you should have a plan so that you can take it towards your success.You have brought your dream likea reak way through which I work online.And I am very happy that I am making money by working online At home.

Yh my plans and dreams for this year I damn long and I hope to achieve all before it runs to an end . I planned to be able to take care of my school fee from my second year till I finish everything that has to do with education.

My plan this year is to own my online store for kitchen appliances, with a wide range of products. I'm saving towards it and hoping I can make purchases this year

Well as for me my plan is to open up my own business, and have my own policy, and also planned to have different branch of business all over my country.

I dream of becoming a professional footballer this year even when I'm engaged in online, other offline activities, I'm still passionate to drive my soccer dream beyond.

My plans and dream this 2021 is to work on my self to be better in my academics I want to study my MSC and also have a personal business that will fetch me a lot of money.

The plan is to start a business. Specifically, a restaurant. I hope to make as much as 5 million naira in 2021. So far I have not gotten up to half the target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back