Not open for further replies.

Ojonuyo

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Writing is a unique field that helps us communicate our expression, feelings and perspective to our world. Sometimes it gets tricky when you cannot figure out anything to write about, hence you try to copy-paste someone else ideas and use plagiarism checker app.

In my opinion, the Plagarism checker app is not 100% accurate, meaning that we still have to check manually, whether the plagiarism check results are only on the similarity of common sentences or at the core of the subject, because many writers use common sentences (expressions, proverbs) that are well known.

Maybe he is not right, but in my way of thinking, there is no perfection on earth, there can always be a minimum of errors or risks in any application. Therefore, in any plagiarism request, a detailed wording review and inspection should be performed. I find it too low to copy and paste other people's ideas for not finding something to write. Unless it is to quote a comment and in that case, credit must be given to the author.

Not all piagiarism apps accurate but there are some that can try at least 80% accurate and the best thing for you to do is that you should not look for a where to check such things but write a content of your own just form it in the way you want it to be published , anyway you want to be , with this there will be no need to check for piagiarism but writing is not the only way to check it there are some other things that can make people want to check for plagiarism ,search for more apps on play store.. I personally use paid app.

Not all plagiarism checkers are effective. Turnitin has been a decent checker for academicians and researchers however not terribly certain concerning the accuracy.

I don't think it's all plagiarism website that is accurate enough to check on copy and paste content. For example I have been into writing of content for blog for up to 3 years and I use smallseotools to check my plagiarism on the website which is always accurate. So a day a client introduced copyscape plagiarism to me, what I passed on smallseot failed on copyscape plagiarism checker tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back