What's new

Places to buy items in bulk cheap (other than China)?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A friend of mine makes and sells items on Etsy and relies a lot on getting supplies from China but he wants to move away from it. He wants to work with countries that do not support slave labor and I can't blame him. So what other countries offer good wholesale prices for goods that he can easily find online to buy?

I think this depends on the Products your friend is interested in, You didn't state that.
But countries like America can supply you with bulk products of what you need. Dubai, United Arab Emirates is also one top supplier.

It depends on the items one wants to get. I've heard that one could buy cheap items in bulk from other countries like India, Dubai, Australia, Japan. I don't know how true it is though.

Many such business owner also buy their goods in Dubai. I think their goods are affordable. However there is no need to change China as far as they are giving cheap products and still deliver as and when due. You can just take Dubai as second place to visit for your items.

One place I have also found things relatively cheaper is India. Products such as leather, textiles and handicrafts are relatively cheaper in India than other parts of the world. So one can get wears and fashion items cheaply in India.

A friend of mine makes and sells items on Etsy and relies a lot on getting supplies from China but he wants to move away from it. He wants to work with countries that do not support slave labor and I can't blame him. So what other countries offer good wholesale prices for goods that he can easily find online to buy?
Someone told me about this platform. At the same time, I read about it on other forums. I read that ot is a very good ecommerce website that we can buy all of the things that we need.

You can look for suppliers in Vietnam or South Korea. These countries also provide cheaper goods. In most cases, these countries offer better quality. There are a lot of B2B marketplaces selling goods from South Korea and Vietnam

If there are other countries where one can buy different things in bulk other than china then it would be pretty awesome. For years now china is known as one of the best places to import things in bulk at a very cheap rate.

I think this depends on the Products your friend is interested in, You didn't state that.
But countries like America can supply you with bulk products of what you need. Dubai, United Arab Emirates is also one top supplier.
It is actually true depending on what products you are trying to purchase. You can as well get them from other countries of the world other than china in Asia...

It's true that China is the king when it comes to big industrial market where you can buy almost everything you want. There's no kind of producer you won't see in China. There are some countries like Japan, Korea and many more but their productivity isn't on the same level with China.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back