Pitacoin: SCAM or LEGIT?

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Pitacoin is a new game app that was updated September this year. It claim to have paid over 50 bitcoin to members since 2016.

Task
The task you perform with this app is just predict the future price of Bitcoin that is whether bitcoin will rise or fall in the next 24 hours by using the press down and up button.and get your result.withing 24 hours.

Withdrawal: After accumulated some Satoshi bitcoin you can withdraw to bitcoin address related to exchange sites like Binance, kraken, coinbase,poloniex, Gemini etc.

It is available on playstore for download

Investors can only embrace this coin if it's available on different crypto currency platform. Most coin out there are scam and just ripping investors off their hard earned money

I was an active member and received several payments from the site. But currently, I am not anymore active because of limited time. I have nothing against the site since I didn't experienced any problem with payments. But when I looked at Playstore, I read some negative reviews.

Nice app, I love to predict the future of Bitcoin especially if the price gonna go up or not. Pitacoin game app is a go with me, I'm going to try it.

Yes that's their strategy they always pay the first set of people that downloaded the app to convince people that they are real, after paying the first set of users, the rest that joined later is on there own. That is business for them, I know the strategy. They can't fool me.

Yes that's their strategy they always pay the first set of people that downloaded the app to convince people that they are real, after paying the first set of users, the rest that joined later is on there own. That is business for them, I know the strategy. They can't fool me.
That is how they are nomaly doing to attract a huge audience. It is business, first people will benefit from them in which to be inviting other and use their payment to proves and trick many people to involve in the site. I have been tried many of the bits platform but I gained not after wasted of my time.

That is how they are nomaly doing to attract a huge audience. It is business, first people will benefit from them in which to be inviting other and use their payment to proves and trick many people to involve in the site. I have been tried many of the bits platform but I gained not after wasted of my time.
Exactly bro, that's the point, in some countries WiFi network is free of charge, so those who find themselves in that country enjoys accessing the web any time any day, but it's not like that in some other countries where people struggle to make ends meet, I don't waist my data on something useless.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back