What's new

PIRATECASH.IO REVIEW : Just when everyone thought it was all a scam.

Good review about the site. After l checked the site, the site is still paying but the main problem now is how to get the hundred dollars. As you just said, it really needs hard work and dedication for us to reach the minimum withdrawal. I will definitely be working hard over there to check it out.
Do offerwalls,surveys and invite others. That's what my friend did. For me, I'm still at $62, and I admit, I'm not that good in inviting others. I just spin the wheel every hour. Also, if you are a beginner, you'll get plenty of dollars every spjn. But that is only at the start. Right after hitting 40-50 USD, that's where the struggle begins.

Do offerwalls,surveys and invite others. That's what my friend did. For me, I'm still at $62, and I admit, I'm not that good in inviting others. I just spin the wheel every hour. Also, if you are a beginner, you'll get plenty of dollars every spjn. But that is only at the start. Right after hitting 40-50 USD, that's where the struggle begins.
Thanks for detailing me more about the site. I tried registering it using your but to my surprise I even had an account without remembering so I have just reset the password and continue now that I had confirmation the site is still paying.

Thanks for detailing me more about the site. I tried registering it using your but to my surprise I even had an account without remembering so I have just reset the password and continue now that I had confirmation the site is still paying.
I just got hold of the payment proof my friend has. But the problem is, I really don't know how to attach photos here. Since the admin deactivated the option to attach photos. They advised me to use a third party image host, but I'm not familiar with it.

I know there already is a thread out there with the same topic. But just to give justice to the site, I'm writing this review, so that everyone would be aware that it is legit.
It all boils down to their algorithm. The more you are active with all the tasks and offerwalls, the more likely you'll be able to hit that $100.
Don't just focus in spinning the wheel. It's actually just a part of the whole process.
Yes you will need more referrals, but you also have to make sure that your referrals are active.
You have to work hard for that $100.
Two of my friends already got their rewards. And much to my surprise, it really is legit. Actually, one of them is already on his way to third payout. And he's doing the same trick....just be active in all tasks and offerwalls that the site has.
Anyways, $100 is $100. They don't just give it to you like that. You have to work really hard for it.
By the way, payment methods come in btc and paypal.
If you wanna try winning $100, just click the link below and sign up.
  • Free Downloads

I know there already is a thread out there with the same topic. But just to give justice to the site, I'm writing this review, so that everyone would be aware that it is legit.
It all boils down to their algorithm. The more you are active with all the tasks and offerwalls, the more likely you'll be able to hit that $100.
Don't just focus in spinning the wheel. It's actually just a part of the whole process.
Yes you will need more referrals, but you also have to make sure that your referrals are active.
Two of my friends already got their rewards. And much to my surprise, it really is legit. Actually, one of them is already on his way to third payout. And he's doing the same trick....just be active in all tasks and offerwalls that the site has.
Anyways, $100 is $100. They don't just give it to you like that. You have to work really hard for it.
I think that this whole issue of this site and the rumor of whether it is a scam or not is mainly based on the fact that winning the $ 100 is not as simple as many supposed, and upon realizing that some people out of frustration spread a rumor that the site It was not legitimate, but just because some did not receive the reward does not mean that no one has, however, by virtue of demonstrating the legitimacy of the site, since you have acquaintances who have won the $ 100 and received their payment, it would be good if you will provide proof of payment

I think that this whole issue of this site and the rumor of whether it is a scam or not is mainly based on the fact that winning the $ 100 is not as simple as many supposed, and upon realizing that some people out of frustration spread a rumor that the site It was not legitimate, but just because some did not receive the reward does not mean that no one has, however, by virtue of demonstrating the legitimacy of the site, since you have acquaintances who have won the $ 100 and received their payment, it would be good if you will provide proof of payment
I am still trying to learn how to use third party image hosting, since attached photos are not allowed here. My apologies. But as soon as I figure it out how to post photos here, I'd be glad to share the payment proof that I asked from my friend.
Post automatically merged:

That would be very nice but you have to be specific about the tasks and if some tasks are country specific. I wouldn't like a situation where I show interest only for them to restrict me due to my location. How long does it take to get to $100? It's good that payments are made in Bitcoin so there won't be any issue receiving money.
By the way, here is the proof of payment my friend has on his email. I hope this works. I'm really sorry I'm not familiar with image hosting. But try to check this.

Last edited:
I just got hold of the payment proof my friend has. But the problem is, I really don't know how to attach photos here. Since the admin deactivated the option to attach photos. They advised me to use a third party image host, but I'm not familiar with it.
Attaching photos here is not easy. At first I, thought there was no option here to upload photos but as I used the site for some time l realize we are to always insert the photo in another hosting site and then get the link to upload it here in bizdustry.

Attaching photos here is not easy. At first I, thought there was no option here to upload photos but as I used the site for some time l realize we are to always insert the photo in another hosting site and then get the link to upload it here in bizdustry.
I just posted the first payment proof of my friend using imgbb. I hope it works. You just need to back read my response to the previous reply to this thread. Hope you'd be glad to see it.
Post automatically merged:

Good review about the site. After l checked the site, the site is still paying but the main problem now is how to get the hundred dollars. As you just said, it really needs hard work and dedication for us to reach the minimum withdrawal. I will definitely be working hard over there to check it out.
I just checked my friend's post about his referrals. They are already around 900. That could be one of the reason why he is getting paid by the site. They really reward people promoting their site. But again, it really is hard work before reaching $100.

Last edited:
I see, I don't want to question whether it is legit. but not knowing this PIRATECASH.IO, I can't even know how it works. Basically what work should I do, in order to get that $ 100. I kindly ask if you could explain it, just in a "nutshell".
Thank you in advance.

Thats would be nice
I love sites like this but the thing is you have to be country specific. I have to know if my country would be accepted on the site or not . and then the issue of referrals well that's going to be a big issue

Based on the reviews, it seems legit. But as you've said it needs hardwork and dedication, but I don't think it's worth it. I might as well find a job to put my hardwork and dedication rather than hoping for this site to pay me.

Based on the reviews, it seems legit. But as you've said it needs hardwork and dedication, but I don't think it's worth it. I might as well find a job to put my hardwork and dedication rather than hoping for this site to pay me.
Honestly, it's really more worth it if you find a job and get paid your salary. But when it comes to these kind of sites, they are just intended for extra income which you can do on your spare time. But it really is up to you if you want to try it or not.

Fknow there already is a thread out there with the same topic. But just to give justice to the site, I'm writing this review, so that everyone would be aware that it is legit.
Well, if you say it's legit how about the task one need to carryout before making the $100? The simple truth is, even if the site is legit but the processes one need to take before accessing the fund is enough to discourage anyone from doing it.

100 $ is vety high amount as threshold , why such huge cash out ? I think that the minimum pay out was only 2.5 $ before update . For referrals I don't rely on them in all sites that I'm active .

Much has been said about this app, a lot of people are claiming that they are real, and still paying till date, but my question is why didn't they add their proof of payment since they have withdrawn from the site, they should all Post their credit alert, so that we will have more confidence in the app.

It is good that you have confirmed that the platform is still paying as this will help intending members know what to expect from the platform. You mentioned that your referrals need to be active as part of reaching the $100 payout. To me, I don't see this part as a simple task. It is just my opinion.

Thanks for giving more insight,from the name I would have given a red flag,but most site that build on referrals do come out as fraudulent,I have had numerous experience.

Personally, I really have strong issues with doing any kind of work or task that asks me to get referrals before I can earn. It's definitely not something that I'd be open to doing.

Well ... in the end is the site legit? I don't see any proof of payment. I would like to start working with him but I want to see proof of payment first, to know that he is 100% legit.

It's good that we share these tips here every now and then but I'll be staying away from these offerwall apps. They rarely allow one earn besides the referrals and spinning wheel thing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back