What's new

PicturePunches Review : Scam or Legit

the old way used to make people earn quicker, but it had some exploits where people could farm points and earnings as well, also some people were spamming the same memes just to get paid :(
Yeah, I noticed that too. It could be the reason why the site stopped working for a while. Just so happy that's it's finally back. Anyways, I'm slowly getting around with the new way, only a few more time to spend there then I'm good.

Yeah, I noticed that too. It could be the reason why the site stopped working for a while. Just so happy that's it's finally back. Anyways, I'm slowly getting around with the new way, only a few more time to spend there then I'm good.
the website stopped working due to maintenance and lack of funds i believe, but now, i believe the website is pretty much ready to keep working and let people work on it just fine, it's a lot better now

the website stopped working due to maintenance and lack of funds i believe, but now, i believe the website is pretty much ready to keep working and let people work on it just fine, it's a lot better now
Is that so. I should only hope that there will be sufficient funds this time and the site will be running for a long time. I have no problem with having a maintenance because it would be for the better but as long as it's not too long.

Wow. I never knew people could make money this quickly through meme posting. Before anyone thinks it's easy money, though, I must say that I do not know how the payment system actually operates, meaning that I do not know whether you'll have to share memes, or if it's posted to an organizational website. I'm also not sure whether the persona would only be for United States use (I'm not sure why but that's my understanding) or whether it's foreign.

Wow. This is a good and legit way to make serious money online but the problem for members now is how to make a meme. I think everybody need to make more research online to study how to make a meme and send it to the platform. If that can be done it will be very easy for members to make money on the platform.

I have read positive reviews about this site else where. The pay rate is not the best but it is considerable. However, my main issue is how to generate impression for your memes. Getting views is really difficult.

Very interesting, meaning after uploading your memes, you don't have to engage in much tasks other than making impressions and also receiving impressions to earn,the issue for me is that,i don't do transactions via paypal.

Very interesting, meaning after uploading your memes, you don't have to engage in much tasks other than making impressions and also receiving impressions to earn,the issue for me is that,i don't do transactions via paypal.
there is a subreddit for the suggestions, you can suggest another payment method and the website owner might think about it, lot of people don't use paypal

there is a subreddit for the suggestions, you can suggest another payment method and the website owner might think about it, lot of people don't use paypal
Ok if that's the case, its great. For the fact that the forum has to do with uploading memes and receiving impressions makes it more fun and interactive.

Ok if that's the case, its great. For the fact that the forum has to do with uploading memes and receiving impressions makes it more fun and interactive.
you actually earn money from the website not from the sub-reddit, the sub-reddit was made like a small community that belongs to the website where people can discuss anything related to it

PicturePunches is a website where you can make money by uploading memes, it's been running since more than a year now, but it was on maintenance recently, that's why i couldn't review it earlier.
  • You don't have to make your own memes to earn from them, you can just reupload any meme you want and make money from it when people see it!
  • You earn 1$ per 1000 impressions (if one of your meme has been seen 1000 times)
  • Payment Methods : Paypal, Wire Transfer (more to be added sooner)
  • FOR ADVERTISERS ! : You can advertise your content for cheap there as well, your banner will appear under every meme

Here's a video explaining how the website works :

Seriously, I have never come across that website before until now, once you said it has being running for close to or over one year then it may be legit, just having issues.

The idea looks original you have to have many memes to good earning however join occurs a fee of 0,99 $ paypal so they discourages people from joining.
not really, i managed to earn that 0.99$ back as soon as i started posting memes, there are lot of active users there that are ready to check your memes and make you earn money

Seriously I also thinks it's a very legit way to make money but the issue is the rate of work to the pay like the impression rate to the pay is kind of low to me.It requires us to make more search to get more meme

$1 for a thousand impression seems like fraud to me. Like that's too poor. So to earn 5 dollars might take ages right?

I have not heard of this before, so I really can not say anything about it. I would only advice you to do proper checks before committing yourself into this GTP forum.

$1 for a thousand impression seems like fraud to me. Like that's too poor. So to earn 5 dollars might take ages right?
not really, you just upload memes and let people browse them, it's pretty easy money
I have not heard of this before, so I really can not say anything about it. I would only advice you to do proper checks before committing yourself into this GTP forum.
this is not a GPT forum or website, it's a website where you earn money by uploading memes

not really, you just upload memes and let people browse them, it's pretty easy money

this is not a GPT forum or website, it's a website where you earn money by uploading memes
Ooh, thank you for the correction. It is because I am used to many GTP forum that have become fraudulent. I would check yours to see how it is being ran.

1000 impressions for $1? That's very poor for a site to pay. Assume it is like $3 per 1000 impressions made on your memes it would've been great for us.

1000 impressions for $1? That's very poor for a site to pay. Assume it is like $3 per 1000 impressions made on your memes it would've been great for us.
yes i agree with you that its give you 1$ for 1000 impressions and its really paying less while its not easy to reach that target to get paid out. i joined a site which was paying 5$ for 1000 impressions but its not paying now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back