What's new

PicturePunches Review : Scam or Legit

PicturePunches is a website where you can make money by uploading memes, it's been running since more than a year now, but it was on maintenance recently, that's why i couldn't review it earlier.
  • You don't have to make your own memes to earn from them, you can just reupload any meme you want and make money from it when people see it!
  • You earn 1$ per 1000 impressions (if one of your meme has been seen 1000 times)
  • Payment Methods : Paypal, Wire Transfer (more to be added sooner)
  • FOR ADVERTISERS ! : You can advertise your content for cheap there as well, your banner will appear under every meme

Here's a video explaining how the website works :

H! I just have a quick question. Do we have to register for a new account or we can use old account there. I tried to log in earlier using my save password on it, but the system says it's incorrect. That got me thinking that I might need to create a new one.

H! I just have a quick question. Do we have to register for a new account or we can use old account there. I tried to log in earlier using my save password on it, but the system says it's incorrect. That got me thinking that I might need to create a new one.
hello there..how are you all ? well its not easy as you guys think...1000 views are not going to be complete soon because you need to wait for 1000 views to get 1 $ while it all depend on people how they see your content

PicturePunches is actually a good one. At least I can say so from the review you gave about them.

I would have said the pay is low but from the explanation on some of the comments, it seems that it's not so difficult getting the impressions they require. So it's fine.....

hello there..how are you all ? well its not easy as you guys think...1000 views are not going to be complete soon because you need to wait for 1000 views to get 1 $ while it all depend on people how they see your content
Back when I was still using the site, it wasn't actually that hard to get 1000 views. Because all of the users needs to view the meme in order to upload a meme. I just don't know if there are many users in there. Besides, it should not be a main earnings, just another one.

Good to know, wait i wanted to ask. Did farris added the promised affiliate program on picture punches? That would be the key to earn a lot there and get more members means more people to give impressions.
yes he added the referral system, and you get 0.25$ for each invitation you get registered under your referral link
1000 impressions ?? This is a huge task, and it is difficult to get so many impressions
it's not hard, everyone who used to use this website in the past knows that it's not a hard thing at all to get, try the website and see that yourself

I want to try this but I don't have $1 lol
there's always a time to try xd, but i guarantee you that you'll get back what you invested easily, because it all relies on the other users to check your memes, literally zero effort, the only effort you spend is while uploading memes, which is a piece of cake

there's always a time to try xd, but i guarantee you that you'll get back what you invested easily, because it all relies on the other users to check your memes, literally zero effort, the only effort you spend is while uploading memes, which is a piece of cake
I will, once I get a chance to monetize something from this site.

I will, once I get a chance to monetize something from this site.
yes he added the referral system, and you get 0.25$ for each invitation you get registered under your referral link

it's not hard, everyone who used to use this website in the past knows that it's not a hard thing at all to get, try the website and see that yourself
well i agree with you all and i feel if users need to earn money for 1000 views then they should see each other content so they will get views as they needed and in other way they will help each other to make money.

well i agree with you all and i feel if users need to earn money for 1000 views then they should see each other content so they will get views as they needed and in other way they will help each other to make money.
How long before you got verified?

This is interesting. It is a unique site. I will try to register and hope to enjoy the site rather than to focus on the money since I love memes.

Never heard of this site, but I have tried a lot of sites were we earn from our image uploads. Sadly, had to give up because could not reach payment threshold. This one seems to have a better pay rate, hopefully I will check this out and see I can use it.

Never heard of this site, but I have tried a lot of sites were we earn from our image uploads. Sadly, had to give up because could not reach payment threshold. This one seems to have a better pay rate, hopefully I will check this out and see I can use it.
i can guarantee you that you can earn from this, by simply paying 0.99$, you will be able to start earning from your first day, you just need to earn points -> then post memes and when users check them, you earn money

i can guarantee you that you can earn from this, by simply paying 0.99$, you will be able to start earning from your first day, you just need to earn points -> then post memes and when users check them, you earn money
Have you already been paid using this website? And what is your experience when using it? This is the first time that I heard about this site. Maybe you can show me some proof of payment if you already have,thanks.

Have you already been paid using this website? And what is your experience when using it? This is the first time that I heard about this site. Maybe you can show me some proof of payment if you already have,thanks.
I was paid the first time back in 2019 when i was active on it, i cashed out around 60$ in less than one week, there is a member who cashed out recently too, i just came back to the website, it's a good experience

I was paid the first time back in 2019 when i was active on it, i cashed out around 60$ in less than one week, there is a member who cashed out recently too, i just came back to the website, it's a good experience

I just joined the site again for the second time. It's kinda different from how it works before but it's still great. Still trying to learn the changes but I will come around of it soon enough. If you're a member of this, let me know so we could subsrcribe to each other's channel!

I just joined the site again for the second time. It's kinda different from how it works before but it's still great. Still trying to learn the changes but I will come around of it soon enough. If you're a member of this, let me know so we could subsrcribe to each other's channel!
yes i'm working on it once again, however, i don't think that subscribers farming is a good way to earn, just keep earning legitely without cheating, i'm sure you can make some good money by working nice

yes i'm working on it once again, however, i don't think that subscribers farming is a good way to earn, just keep earning legitely without cheating, i'm sure you can make some good money by working nice
Alright! I've already manage to earn almost 40 cents and a whole day hasn't even passes yet. Although I might say that I find the old process easier but I guess I'm just not used to this new one yet.

Alright! I've already manage to earn almost 40 cents and a whole day hasn't even passes yet. Although I might say that I find the old process easier but I guess I'm just not used to this new one yet.
the old way used to make people earn quicker, but it had some exploits where people could farm points and earnings as well, also some people were spamming the same memes just to get paid :(

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back