PicturePunches Review : Scam or Legit

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
PicturePunches is a website where you can make money by uploading memes, it's been running since more than a year now, but it was on maintenance recently, that's why i couldn't review it earlier.
  • You don't have to make your own memes to earn from them, you can just reupload any meme you want and make money from it when people see it!
  • You earn 1$ per 1000 impressions (if one of your meme has been seen 1000 times)
  • Payment Methods : Paypal, Wire Transfer (more to be added sooner)
  • FOR ADVERTISERS ! : You can advertise your content for cheap there as well, your banner will appear under every meme

Here's a video explaining how the website works :

Thanks for sharing this as well and i hope it is available for every Country but one thing that bothers me is the pay rate, 1usd per 1000 impressions seem to be a waste of time, they only want traffic to their website and not ready to pay a good rate for impressions, thanks for sharing too.
impressions = check by members, that's what by impressions, it's a very decent payout rate as it can be easily earned as people are checking memes daily, watch the video to understand more about the website and also to understand what im talking about

I miss PicturePunches, been a member for a few months and earned quite a good amount there too. Too bad the update Farris made was not good
Thanks for sharing this as well and i hope it is available for every Country but one thing that bothers me is the pay rate, 1usd per 1000 impressions seem to be a waste of time, they only want traffic to their website and not ready to pay a good rate for impressions, thanks for sharing too.
Actually you're wrong. Impression means when members saw your uploaded memes. It already count as 1 impression just for seeing it while scrolling. It's actually easy to get 1000 impression there since all the members must scroll through the memes to get points to be able upload.

I miss PicturePunches, been a member for a few months and earned quite a good amount there too. Too bad the update Farris made was not good

Actually you're wrong. Impression means when members saw your uploaded memes. It already count as 1 impression just for seeing it while scrolling. It's actually easy to get 1000 impression there since all the members must scroll through the memes to get points to be able upload.
that's what impressions exactly mean, thanks for the clarifications, for me, picturepunches still working well, i paid for the registration and managed to check other users earnings, i can tell you that they made some decent money

that's what impressions exactly mean, thanks for the clarifications, for me, picturepunches still working well, i paid for the registration and managed to check other users earnings, i can tell you that they made some decent money
It is? I didn't know that PicturePunches is back it's been a months since i last checked their Reddit group. Last time i checked was probably last year on april when the website is supposed to relaunch. I guess i must check it out again because PicturePunches is a unique website and i love memes.

It is? I didn't know that PicturePunches is back it's been a months since i last checked their Reddit group. Last time i checked was probably last year on april when the website is supposed to relaunch. I guess i must check it out again because PicturePunches is a unique website and i love memes.
it's currently back, but there's one single issue (i don't think it's an issue, but it depends on how you see it), the database is gone, so you have to recreate your account and pay a registration fee (only 0.99$, not a big deal because you'll earn it again xd)

it's currently back, but there's one single issue (i don't think it's an issue, but it depends on how you see it), the database is gone, so you have to recreate your account and pay a registration fee (only 0.99$, not a big deal because you'll earn it again xd)
Ah cool, 99 cents is reasonable since you're going to get more than that anyways. But the database gone means our old balances are gone aswell. Good thing i only have a dollar left before it's gone. Is there a lot of members active like before there?

Ah cool, 99 cents is reasonable since you're going to get more than that anyways. But the database gone means our old balances are gone aswell. Good thing i only have a dollar left before it's gone. Is there a lot of members active like before there?
Not that much of users like before, but the website is lot better now since there are no spammers that cheat the system and there is a 1$ impression rate which means decent earning for sure, the website is lot better now

I don't know whether its legit or scam,its very okay but I don't like the way an individual earn from the forum $1 per 1000 impressions, its very crazy, so i think i will not be able to register with you, because the payment is not of par

PicturePunches’ or ‘Picture Punches’ was built as an entertaining style of website. Created with the ambition of making online browsing less of a bore. It offers simplistic navigation for it’s users and has it’s own concept for earning revenue online.

Picture Punches caters to a bucket load of popular memes like cats; dogs; hilarious baby pictures; funny parent pics and random vehicles to name a few popular categories inside.

If you have a taste for obscure humour. Then you’ll likely get your daily fix of laughter browsing through PicturePunches, especially when you’re in the jovial spirit.

Wow, this is the first am hearing of this, thanks for sharing this website where we can get paid to post meme, but I think the pay is very little, 1000 people have to watch the meme inorder to make $1 and is the website specifically for some geographical locations because my location tends to be left out bu most websites.

I don't know whether its legit or scam,its very okay but I don't like the way an individual earn from the forum $1 per 1000 impressions, its very crazy, so i think i will not be able to register with you, because the payment is not of par
1000 impressions = views, which means they are very easy to earn and get, you will not find a similar payout rate anywhere or any other website that offers the same, so think again about it

Not that much of users like before, but the website is lot better now since there are no spammers that cheat the system and there is a 1$ impression rate which means decent earning for sure, the website is lot better now
I was about to ask about the Rpm rate right now. It's good that farris bring back the $1 RPM because the old 0.1 per 1000 impression before is what throw the users off.
Wow, this is the first am hearing of this, thanks for sharing this website where we can get paid to post meme, but I think the pay is very little, 1000 people have to watch the meme inorder to make $1 and is the website specifically for some geographical locations because my location tends to be left out bu most websites.
There's no such thing as geographical favours in pictures punches it's fair and the pay is equal for everyone. You can upload a lot of memes at the same time and 1000 rpm is easy to get.

I was about to ask about the Rpm rate right now. It's good that farris bring back the $1 RPM because the old 0.1 per 1000 impression before is what throw the users off.
That's not an issue anymore, since now there are some ressources that will help the website owner to keep running the website for a much longer period without having to drop the RPM again and make users leave

That's not an issue anymore, since now there are some ressources that will help the website owner to keep running the website for a much longer period without having to drop the RPM again and make users leave
Good to know, wait i wanted to ask. Did farris added the promised affiliate program on picture punches? That would be the key to earn a lot there and get more members means more people to give impressions.

Is the site is back and running again? If so, then that's great. I've been a member of the site for a month or two and I was able to earn from it. Though I have issues because later on the rpm drops and the pay was too low for me that I decided to leave it.

1000 impressions ?? This is a huge task, and it is difficult to get so many impressions. First post a picture then wait for people's impressions,And if the emissions are low, people should be asked to come to my post and give impressions ??In fact, it will be a very long process. If you are famous and you have a lot of followers, then you may get up to 1000, otherwise you do not get so many impressions.

I think it’s safe to say that we live in a golden age of memes.
After all, memes are really a part of everyday culture these days.
Social media, TV and movies, and general popular culture are influenced by memes. If you browse the internet a fair bit, you’re probably hardpressed to spend a day without encountering a meme.

Wow. This is a good and legit way to make serious money online but the problem for members now is how to make a meme. I think everybody need to make more research online to study how to make a meme and send it to the platform. If that can be done it will be very easy for members to make money on the platform.

Wonderful review of this site, this presents a good opportunity to make cool cash on this website, so just any meme upload will make me some money anytime a thousand people view it. This is an opportunity to make money that I can't afford not to take.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back