What's new

Picture Punches

This is a site where you upload humorous memes and make money from the community voting on what you post. You have to earn points first by clicking on other people's memes and when you have 24 points you can post your own meme.

I think it is a site where you need to be very active and gain many subscribers before you can do well. I haven't earned much yet but it is a fun thing to do so I am going to continue. I have seen payment proofs from other people so it does appear to pay. Has anyone else tried this?
The site picture punches is just like Tiktok but the only difference is that you can only upload videos on Tiktok while you earn by uploading picture on picture punches.

It seems amazing and simple,since all you have to be doing is posting memes,one can use that method to earn a lot of money and at the same time get followers.

I usually know when I am not going to have the patience to be successful on a site pretty quickly. Although this is fun you need a huge following before you get noticed and that can take patience, something I'm very short of. There is a person on ForumCoin who has done very well there so it is possible. Just not really my thing.

This is a site where you upload humorous memes and make money from the community voting on what you post. You have to earn points first by clicking on other people's memes and when you have 24 points you can post your own meme.

I think it is a site where you need to be very active and gain many subscribers before you can do well. I haven't earned much yet but it is a fun thing to do so I am going to continue. I have seen payment proofs from other people so it does appear to pay. Has anyone else tried this?
Seems nice, but this may take some people forever to cash out.
Sites that would have one depending on the community's clicks or subscribers don't even get to pay much, and earnings are difficult to meet.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back