Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

Attachments

• picow.png
    picow.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 4
I've also worked on this website last year I think. I managed to earn about 10$ but then stopped working. I think i will start working again and try to meet that minimum withdrawal

I've also worked on this website last year I think. I managed to earn about 10$ but then stopped working. I think i will start working again and try to meet that minimum withdrawal
The minimum withdrawal is $ 5.

Picoworkers is legit and I have cashed out from there several times. The site is one of the highest paying microtask sites for tasks.

yeah picoworkers is one of the legit platforms, unfortunately, I have stopped working on this last after I did 100$ there

the reason is that I felt bored when I work the missions of the users lol

yeah picoworkers is one of the legit platforms, unfortunately, I have stopped working on this last after I did 100$ there

the reason is that I felt bored when I work the missions of the users lol
I agree it can get boring especially when you have been doing the tasks for a while. I still work there but not as much as I used to.

I agree it can get boring especially when you have been doing the tasks for a while. I still work there but not as much as I used to.
It is true, monotony is boring, despite, I stay, because it is an input of money that I need, and the site is trustworthy

I had some awful experience with this platform. They just copied other micro workers web site and running the micro task site. I still remember when i made my first withdraw request they took 2-3 years for the transaction, also they amount they pay per task are lowest compare to the other micro workers web site. I just gave up with this site

I had some awful experience with this platform. They just copied other micro workers web site and running the micro task site. I still remember when i made my first withdraw request they took 2-3 years for the transaction, also they amount they pay per task are lowest compare to the other micro workers web site. I just gave up with this site
It is strange, because I have charged several times and so far, I have not had any inconvenience

Picoworkers was one of the best microjobs that i did use they are legit and paying i earned more then 20$ from it
but i stopped using it because they reduced the earnings for youtube tasks

Picoworkers was one of the best microjobs that i did use they are legit and paying i earned more then 20$ from it
but i stopped using it because they reduced the earnings for youtube tasks
I am 2 months old, and the result so far is good.

It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link
Can you explain how this site works? because it seems I am interested but without a good explanation I do not understand it and I do not know how this website works and how to complete tasks so that we can get income from the web, maybe if it is explained later and I understand it maybe I will also register at web in order to get additional income from the web.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain how this site works? because it seems I am interested but without a good explanation I do not understand it and I do not know how this website works and how to complete tasks so that we can get income from the web, maybe if it is explained later and I understand it maybe I will also register at web in order to get additional income from the web.
On the website, there are different tasks that you must complete, it is divided by categories: registrations on other pages, watch videos from youtube or lbry, follow on facebook, on instagram, twitter, post on blogs, write articles, make reviews, among others. the minimum payment per share is $ 0.02 and the maximum is over $ 2.

On the website, there are different tasks that you must complete, it is divided by categories: registrations on other pages, watch videos from youtube or lbry, follow on facebook, on instagram, twitter, post on blogs, write articles, make reviews, among others. the minimum payment per share is $ 0.02 and the maximum is over $ 2.
yeah, and to make sure you will be able to continue work there you need a good % task completed, so dont try to fake tasks (send wrong proof etc)

yeah, and to make sure you will be able to continue work there you need a good % task completed, so dont try to fake tasks (send wrong proof etc)
Exactly, I have a percentage over 95%, always legal.

Many people are venturing to do YouTube videos and have been wondering how much can one earn from it.You find someone saying i having living doing my YouTube videos only.So you can realize it pays nice .Does anyone here have any experience with that?

Picoworkers is freelancer website,where you can earn money by doing micro jobs.
This website is available worldwide.
Tasks are very simple like facebook likes,watch videos,click ads,sign up etc.
My monthly revenue for doing only youtube tasks is $10
Minimum rate per completed task: 0.02$
Minimum withdraw is $5.35$ in Paypal / Litecoin or Skrill.

Picroworkers is a very legit platform just similar to Rapidworkers, It was my favorite site to make money^^

Picoworkers is freelancer website,where you can earn money by doing micro jobs.
This website is available worldwide.
Tasks are very simple like facebook likes,watch videos,click ads,sign up etc.
My monthly revenue for doing only youtube tasks is $10
Minimum rate per completed task: 0.02$
Minimum withdraw is $5.35$ in Paypal / Litecoin or Skrill.
I also registered on the picoworkers site. It was my first GPT site which I found really easy. I already got my payment there worth $ 5 more. It's legit and I recommend it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back