What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

It's like this, it's all a matter of time, hoping it will be sooner rather than later. You just have to be constant and you will see excellent results. And when you have the necessary space you will be able to dedicate time to fiverr, as you describe it.
Sure, when i am chanced enough after expanding my offline business, and stabilizing around it. Then I'll find time to dedicate too with fiverr to market my writing skill and my future graphic design skill.

Sure, when i am chanced enough after expanding my offline business, and stabilizing around it. Then I'll find time to dedicate too with fiverr to market my writing skill and my future graphic design skill.
Very nice that I love that since you have several projects in mind. I am sure that with the dedication and effort you have now, all the results will be positive. Success will soon knock on your door.

I was reading one review of Picoworkers on Trust Pilot. The review writer has claimed that initially you will get a lot of tasks but then you will not get many tasks to compete and in the end you will be earning almost nothing. Is this true? For how long have you been earning on Picoworkers?
I really do wonder about such review because its been over a year now that I joined Picoworkers and I am yet to get this experience, rather, I have more tasks now than when I started out.

I really do wonder about such review because its been over a year now that I joined Picoworkers and I am yet to get this experience, rather, I have more tasks now than when I started out.
It's true, although I don't have as much time in picoworkers as you do, every time I enter the site the tasks increase. Actually I don't do them all because I don't have enough time and on the other hand I make very few records.

There are plenty of tasks available to do there. I too had never find any such problems. Only issue is that the tasks gets exhausted and finished before I submit it, and it's very annoying.

There are plenty of tasks available to do there. I too had never find any such problems. Only issue is that the tasks gets exhausted and finished before I submit it, and it's very annoying.
That can be frustrating especially if that happens often. What I usually do now is any tasks appearing at the top and with a lot of people done them, I skip them because most time I know that before I am done with it, it would have been exhausted.

That can be frustrating especially if that happens often. What I usually do now is any tasks appearing at the top and with a lot of people done them, I skip them because most time I know that before I am done with it, it would have been exhausted.
Obviously. I shifted to microworkers for that reason. But microworkers also seems like a scam to me. I had requested payout, but they told me that they will mail me a pin to my home adress, but it's been 2 weeks but no updates from them till now.

What is one simple job task in pico workers you think you can suggest to anyone who might be feeling confused working there? How fast do you think the person can execute such task there to make some money

What is one simple job task in pico workers you think you can suggest to anyone who might be feeling confused working there? How fast do you think the person can execute such task there to make some money
The simplest task is to give a "like", follow on social networks, give a vote to someone, that takes no more than two minutes or less. Reviewing products, watching videos, subscribing, etc. are many and constant in a short time.

Is there a rating system on Picoworkers? Maybe that one individual who complained about a lack of tasks is experiencing this problem because he has a low rating on Picoworkers? Majority of the micro working job sites provide jobs that a person cannot do. There might be 1,000 jobs available there but you cannot complete all of them.

The simplest task is to give a "like", follow on social networks, give a vote to someone, that takes no more than two minutes or less. Reviewing products, watching videos, subscribing, etc. are many and constant in a short time.
If that's what it takes to make some simple pay on this platform, then I think those having hard time with it can now focus their strength on what they should be doing on the platform now, seeing that earning this way is also very simple as you have put it

If that's what it takes to make some simple pay on this platform, then I think those having hard time with it can now focus their strength on what they should be doing on the platform now, seeing that earning this way is also very simple as you have put it
Of course it's very simple and I don't spend a lot of time on the platform. The users that spend more time is with the complex registration tasks, of course these are better paid, but I do not complicate my life with them.

Is there a rating system on Picoworkers? Maybe that one individual who complained about a lack of tasks is experiencing this problem because he has a low rating on Picoworkers? Majority of the micro working job sites provide jobs that a person cannot do. There might be 1,000 jobs available there but you cannot complete all of them.
The all time success rate and the temporary success rate which must be above 75% for you to be able to submit tasks. There may be times where your temporary success rate is too low because you have submitted so many tasks that are still pending rating from the employers, in such situation, you may have to hold on doing tasks until some of the ones you already did are rated and marked satisfied.

Secondly, I doubt even if there are a thousand jobs at once they will be lying around waiting for you to complete them when there are thousands of workers online able to do them if you are not fast enough.

Very nice that I love that since you have several projects in mind. I am sure that with the dedication and effort you have now, all the results will be positive. Success will soon knock on your door.
Laughs, I l hope so, that success knocks in my door, with the steps I've positioned taking. I also wish those who wished me good to find success in their respective business endeavors.

You have to focus on task number of positions.
So for example if it is 25 positions only then no longer available frequency is high.
However if job is for 1000 positions and there is 450 performed task then risk will be decreased.
Also check if job is near to end means 1980/2015 means you have to avoid job to no end by job is no longer available.
There are a kind of job I have see this morning Power Job for 2 $ where fees are reduced to employer and workers are charged for it.
I can't really say but to me things like this really looks hard to me where you have to get jobs by completing others .I seriously once did one like this I was fustrated and left the site.

I can't really say but to me things like this really looks hard to me where you have to get jobs by completing others .I seriously once did one like this I was fustrated and left the site.
This really needs a lot of jobs performed at Picoworkers and good level of experience to know this basis on Picoworkers these concepts is hard to understand for newbies at Picoworkers or how have performed few number of jobs so you may achieve at least 3 months of experiment microjob at site to know all these basis.

Laughs, I l hope so, that success knocks in my door, with the steps I've positioned taking. I also wish those who wished me good to find success in their respective business endeavors.
So be it! As I know that many will be happy to know that you achieve your desires and projects. Just as you and I are looking for options we will also achieve our goals, always taking the right steps.

The all time success rate and the temporary success rate which must be above 75% for you to be able to submit tasks. There may be times where your temporary success rate is too low because you have submitted so many tasks that are still pending rating from the employers, in such situation, you may have to hold on doing tasks until some of the ones you already did are rated and marked satisfied.

Secondly, I doubt even if there are a thousand jobs at once they will be lying around waiting for you to complete them when there are thousands of workers online able to do them if you are not fast enough.

I can understand that rating system is crucial for micro job websites like Picoworkers, but still having a rating system still leaves the worker at disadvantage. What if the "employer" unfairly rate the worker's rating too low? What will the worker do in such a case? Is there an option to file a dispute on Picoworkers website in case if we are unfairly rated low?

So be it! As I know that many will be happy to know that you achieve your desires and projects. Just as you and I are looking for options we will also achieve our goals, always taking the right steps.
Sure, we're all living for the purpose of achieving our life goals. Without having a dream, and objective it wouldn't be possible pushing on to achieving it.

I can understand that rating system is crucial for micro job websites like Picoworkers, but still having a rating system still leaves the worker at disadvantage. What if the "employer" unfairly rate the worker's rating too low? What will the worker do in such a case? Is there an option to file a dispute on Picoworkers website in case if we are unfairly rated low?
The employer qualifies the worker's task as satisfied or unsatisfied. In case you are sure that the work is correct and the employer rates it as incorrect, you can file a dispute on the Picoworkers website. Grades increase according to the number of correct tasks done on the site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back