What's new

Picoworkers and microworkers: Which get paid to program is best?

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Picoworkers and microworkers are micro job sites where registered users can employ freelancers to work on his small jobs and likewise freelancers can earn money by working small jobs. The micro jobs on these site include but not limited to sign up to a website, social media follow and engagement, visiting a site, viewing videos, downloading and installing apps, etc. I am not registered on these sites, however, I am interested to work on these sites. Since I have limited time to work online, I want to join only those sites with the best pay rate. Between microworkers and picoworkers, which site offers better paying jobs? If you have tried both of these sites, which site do you recommend?

Doing micro-jobs has become one of the easiest ways to make money online with your skills and you can enjoy your life by sitting at home.
A number of students and homemakers across India are doing work from home, having chosen careers as freelancers sourcing work from online staffing platforms, so i think micro workers is better than pico workers.

Doing micro-jobs has become one of the easiest ways to make money online with your skills and you can enjoy your life by sitting at home.
A number of students and homemakers across India are doing work from home, having chosen careers as freelancers sourcing work from online staffing platforms, so i think micro workers is better than pico workers.
I have been able to go through this post and the recommendation. Please I want to know if micro job or picoworkers job is also allowed for Africans to join and make money online.
Please I want to know thanks.

Picoworkers for me because the layout of the website was not as confusing as Microworkers and there's more small tasks to do in Picoworkers that's not only available for the US citizen users. Though the tasks in picoworkers was repetitive.

I have worked on both, and I suggest you to use both. Microworkers have better paying jobs but pivoworkers have more jobs. However, you might me bored with doing same kinds of tasks again and again. that's how I lost interest on these sites. My accounts are active, but I am not doing tasks on these sites.

Both of them are quite decent, each website has its own pros and cons to take on consideration, i tried picoworkers before, but the only issue i found out there are the high paying tasks that are exclusive only for users that are from the US

If the sites are similar and offer the same task, then I don't think there is any thing as best between them since they do the same thing. Only that people might prefer one over the other due to their own reasons..

I uses PicoWorkers and I love the platform. It very legit, I was able to raise $2 within 3 days of maximum time given to perform some task. It services can be friendly, easy task for you earn income, tons of job to apply for. There's 100% tendency that one can perform task even if you're not learned but following the rules given will guide through to win the task. PicoWorkers is Very legit. There minimum withdrawal is $5.

Both of them are decent jobs to do, I'll advise you go both as you will earn more money, tho micro workers pays more but offer less jobs while picoworkers offer more jobs but pay less, so both of them are good and profitable.

I have tried picoworkers but I haven't heard of micro workers talkless of working on the platform. Pico worker is legit to work on the only issue they are having is that it's very hard to make some money on the platform and that just the bitter truth here. You need to be consistent on the platform and meanwhile there reward is very low to the work you will do

Picoworkers and microworkers are micro job sites where registered users can employ freelancers to work on his small jobs and likewise freelancers can earn money by working small jobs. The micro jobs on these site include but not limited to sign up to a website, social media follow and engagement, visiting a site, viewing videos, downloading and installing apps, etc. I am not registered on these sites, however, I am interested to work on these sites. Since I have limited time to work online, I want to join only those sites with the best pay rate. Between microworkers and picoworkers, which site offers better paying jobs? If you have tried both of these sites, which site do you recommend?
I am just hearing about these two platforms today from your post and I would love to register and join if I can make at least $2 daily. for me I love trying all possibilities because nobody knows the ones that will works better until you try

It is not the micro job website that pays. It is the users that pays other use for there task.
For someone that has used the two before, he will not that what they pay for task is the same in the both website. It only depends on the employer.
I have work with the two. On Microworker, I did some three task, but only two paid me the remaining one said u didn't do the offer of which I did and complete it. I report him, but I have not checked back to see if have gotten a reply from the admin. But I have no problem with PIcoworker

I would much prefer on picoworkers due to the simplicity of its site layout, unlike on microworkers that their dashboard is very much confusing. And I guess the picoworkers pays faster than the microworkers.

It's difficult selecting one so I will suggest you try the two and see which works best for you. I haven't tried them out myself but basing my judgement on feedbacks from those who have tried both. I will say micro is probably better because of more jobs, but like people have said some of the tasks are repetitive. For pico if you are not a US citizen you might find it slightly better, because it has more jobs but at same time less payout.

Though I've not been able to sign up on micro workers but I'm an active member of picowork. The site is for freelancers who can don't the little amount they get from different tasks. What I noticed on Pico workers is that there are many jobs there for freelancers but the pay is very little you can hardly see a task that pays up to a dollar. Though doing multiple of these tasks adds up with time to make reasonable amounts to withdraw.

Microworkers is the older website and has more tasks available. But in my opinion I think you should use both website because you will find different tasks on each of them so there's more money to be earned. If you want to use only one of them then Microworkers should be your choice but be aware that you have to verify your adress by receiving a code before being able to withdraw

I have an account with both picoworkers and microworkers. I have not been able to finish in any task on these sites. This is because, the jobs look boring and tiring. I think doing such jobs, that will pay you little amount of money is not for me. So, I have not had any reasonable experience with the both sites.

doing micro jobs online is never an easy thing to do, so far I have work with several micro sites and I have come across this two website you mentioned above but I have only work with picoworker so I can't really say which is the best.

From my experience in both sites, I believe that the best that pays is Picoworkers, without a doubt since I have better economic benefits, since I started working online, I have maintained without any inconvenience. I enter every day, although I do not dedicate the same time as before

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back