What's new

Picoworker and timebucks; do you think they worth your time?

For me the first time I ventured into it, it seemed very complicated but assuming I was very serious I could have made money from it. I know someone that makes up to $50 every single month from it.
Oh, that's reasonable when converting to our currency. So what about it now , is it a little bit easier for you to make money or you have abandoned the platform ? because I don't really have the time to concentrate on such platforms for now

Oh, that's reasonable when converting to our currency. So what about it now , is it a little bit easier for you to make money or you have abandoned the platform ? because I don't really have the time to concentrate on such platforms for now
if you want to venture into such platforms you should focus on social media tasks. That was what the person told me but I don't have much time to venture into the platform fully.

if you want to venture into such platforms you should focus on social media tasks. That was what the person told me but I don't have much time to venture into the platform fully.
Ok, that is a nice idea but it seems social media activities are not always rampant like those you are asked to read news on certain platforms. Personally I don't really have much time again to concentrate on the platform. I am looking forward to learning something more profitable.

Ok, that is a nice idea but it seems social media activities are not always rampant like those you are asked to read news on certain platforms. Personally I don't really have much time again to concentrate on the platform. I am looking forward to learning something more profitable.
When I ventured into the platform in 2020 there were a lot of social media tasks because so many people have not ventured into the platform as of that time. Nowadays a lot of people are working there.

Though,have not tried pico work and timebuck before. Since the pay is very insignificant, you should rather devote your time on something that is more significant and worth your time and effort.

Ok maybe that is the reason why it is difficult to see a social media activities.. in Pico worker, as I understand it was not so rampant to have those activities too . You will have access to 5 or less in a day

I have not really worked on timebuck but with my research , I heard its paying and I have also worked on Picoworker , and they are really paying If you are willing to work hard

In regards to the discussion at hand, which concerns timebucks and picoworker, I must admit that I know very little about them because I have only recently learned about them, but the negative evaluations I have read indicate that they are not worth it.

I didn't have a Timebuck account, but I had used Pico Worker.
In actuality, I didn't use the platform for more than a month.
The painful duties that are offered on the website and the inadequate money are the cause.
Imagine that the task took 45 minutes and paid $0.01.
After finishing the job, all of my butts hurt.
I subsequently made the decision to leave those websites that offered micro jobs.

Sincerely picoworkers is worth the time if you can work hard online , you mught be able to make at least $2 - $3 daily , though i have not work on timebuck but i heard its also legit .

Sincerely picoworkers is worth the time if you can work hard online , you mught be able to make at least $2 - $3 daily , though i have not work on timebuck but i heard its also legit .
Thanks bro that is what I always see with picoworkers you can make that amount of money even more than this lets assume you spend 12hrs working bro for someone like me I use to net around $5 per day I don't know much about time buck but since their task pay less this days I don't think I can still work there but they worth your time.

Ever since picoworkers changed to sproutgigs, it has become such a great site to work in. The outlook is simple and easy to navigate. They also added a section where you can advertise your freelancing gig and get hired by a client.
I didn't have a Timebuck account, but I had used Pico Worker.
In actuality, I didn't use the platform for more than a month.
The painful duties that are offered on the website and the inadequate money are the cause.
Imagine that the task took 45 minutes and paid $0.01.
After finishing the job, all of my butts hurt.
I subsequently made the decision to leave those websites that offered micro jobs.
I don't like micro job sites too. You could do so much work and still get paid peanuts. I prefer to use my effort and time in other methods of earning. Pico workers was changed into sproutgigs and it looks better, but still, I am not working in those sites.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back