What's new

Pi Crypto app Review: scam or legit?

At the moment, we can't tell whether it will be a scam as the pi coin has no value. It hasn't launched in blockchain yet, but it is believed that it will do well someday. I've been mining pi from my phone for a couple months now, coz trying it wouldn't hurt me anyway.

Pi seems not to be a scam. It claims that it is a genuine effort by a team of Stanford graduates to give everyday people greater access to cryptocurrency. But have you earned through the app before?
I have installed app on my mobile from the last one month and I have earned 205 Pi tokens up till now.
I think its legit because they have more than 10 million active people and there may be a purpose behind collecting such a great number of people, let's hope for the best.

Pi seems not to be a scam. It claims that it is a genuine effort by a team of Stanford graduates to give everyday people greater access to cryptocurrency. But have you earned through the app before?
It would be early to say that pi app is legit or not. Personally I feel that it would give us reward at the end. Still it is not a decentralized. They are working on it and we don't know about the launching time of its coin. if it lost then we can easily found that whether it would be legit it or not.

Theres no harm in trying because it doesnt involved investment. Its free. Dont regret for not creating an account, then later on youll realize its legit. Start creating account now if i were you.

I think Pi is not a scam. As long it will not ask any money from their users, then it is not a scam. I've been using the Pi app a quite time and it is very easy to use.

They have a lot of plan in the future, like making it available for everyone worldwide. They said you can use to exchange it with real goods. Pi is worth trying though.

I am also a User of (PI) Crypto . Its been 2 years but they haven't said anything about its price and withdrawal so i am totally dissatisfied by this app and i think its nothing more than a scam. Thay claim that pi will get listed in march ,lets wait. If in march we can withdraw it then it will definitely pay us. Lets hope!

I'm using Pi Network too, i guess its early to say it a scam or legit. By opening the app one time everyday i think its too easy and nothing will loose on our side so maybe we should give it a try. :)

I also read threads and reviews that some user can exchange their Pi Network earnings at early stage. They can buy digital items.
1610594496734-png.1131077

First time I hear about it , I think the majority of crypto apps are legit but that shouldn't hinder to make a further research , For me I need to fix my BTC wallet or create new one cause I have issues on it .

One wouldnt know if it is a scam or legit since you do not even have to pay anything before being able to mine. Mining is totally free. I have installed the app since the last two months. I used to mine on a regular basis and I find it quite interesting because one tap does the trick and it requires minimal data connection. It also appears quite promising and of late it seems to be gaining value due to the increase in the number of people that are now into it,. ALthough the routine one-tap-a-day seems like a burdensome task, it seems to be worth it.

Pi crypto app may be legit, becouse so many people have confirmed that the site pays, one of my friends used it too, so that is why am considering weather to join or not to join, but non of them showed me there proof of payment, so am still not sure of the app.

The next months will show if it pays or not; the users till now only keep holding the coins, and no one knows if we can trade it in the future for another coin.

I've mined plenty PI coin, I'm just hoping the said things about this PI airdrop comes to fruition. The stanford PhD group have created its mainet, the browser that is attached with PI wallet. They are still test running it, to see how efficient it is before being in full operation. I heard that the coin might become tradable by dec 2021.

I've heard a lot of people say that pi is a scam and it's not worth it ... I don't work with it anyway or sites like mine that mine pi etc, but be careful with it!

Anything that concerns this scam in disguise called Pi should be avoided by everyone that cares to listen. It's a project that has promised a lot and wouldn't deliver on anything. No hope for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back