What's new

Pi Crypto app Review: scam or legit?

conaljom

Pi seems not to be a scam. It claims that it is a genuine effort by a team of Stanford graduates to give everyday people greater access to cryptocurrency. But have you earned through the app before?

I think it's still early to call if pi is a scam or legit as it is still not decentralized so I suggest we wait for a little more longer while exercising patience

It is legit since every new improvement on the coin is been placed on every social media handle and they have share with us the price of the pi coin when it is realised which makes it legit to me

As it stands now , Pi coin is not yet launched , you just need to follow it with caution .

Pi seems not to be a scam. It claims that it is a genuine effort by a team of Stanford graduates to give everyday people greater access to cryptocurrency. But have you earned through the app before?
I am not sure if it's scam or real. Because they have clearly mentioned some points which mean in future they ll see the results and then they ll decide if this coin ll launched or not.
But this is looking legit

As of now no sign of fraud in the app. It's has been around for quite sometime now and all of their team are real as claimed from the website.

We are still mining and let hope a better future for the good guys.

Keep mining

As long as they are not asking for money to earn Pi and they don't make us watch tons of ads just to start mining. I guess we can't call it a scam, the team behind it seems to be putting real efforts for this project, they always have an update so we are sure that they didn't abandoned the project we just need to wait until we reached the target users.

I heard from other forums that this crypto will go live on March, or 3-4 months from now. A lot has already started mining, and even invited others so they increase the rate they mine. But i just downloaded it only last week, and now I'm at 40 pis. Heard also that the estimated price per pi is $0.50 once it goes live. Fingers crossed.

Pi mining is working and the the team is working hard and letting the community know what they are up to. If that what legit looks like, then Pi is legit.

The project look promising already we hope it fullfils it's ambitions.

I think it too early to say that pi network is a scam. Im not defending pi network just because i made an account for pi app. What important right now is, pi app or i must say, the pi core team are not demanding for an investment,and its free to mine. And here comes the best part, what if pi network is legit? Lucky us who joined. 😊👍
If you change your mind and decide to join, here is my link
Put my referr code (05iamgroot11) and mine while its free. 😊
Post automatically merged:

I think it too early to say that pi network is a scam. Im not defending pi network just because i made an account for pi app. What important right now is, pi app or i must say, the pi core team are not demanding for an investment,and its free to mine. And here comes the best part, what if pi network is legit? Lucky us who joined. 😊👍
If you change your mind and decide to join, here is my link
Put my referr code (05iamgroot11) and mine while its free. 😊

Last edited:
I've been hearing about this crypto for a while but I simply have not gotten around to downloading the app. The problem is that it's been quite a while and they are still yet to launch, this gets one wondering if the team behind it are losing interest and if it's going to take off at all; but is it a scam? Highly unlikely. Not least because they are not asking for any payment of any kind, so technically they can't scam. And from what the team says it sounds like a really promising project.

I think it's top early to use the word legit or scam with Pi. I have been mining for 4 months now and they have actually been making progress as regards launching. But one has to earn something from it before you can say it's legit which sadly I haven't since the coins does not have value yet. It would be interesting to see what this year brings.

Pi crypto currency is a legit currency but at the moment they are yet to be launched into any blockchain so they are still mining the pi coin at the moment. For now a lot of people bare still mining the coin so that they will be able to get large coin whenever they launch the coin on different PLATFORMs.
Post automatically merged:

Pi crypto currency is a legit currency but at the moment they are yet to be launched into any blockchain so they are still mining the pi coin at the moment. For now a lot of people bare still mining the coin so that they will be able to get large coin whenever they launch the coin on different PLATFORMs.

People are already trading it for items in the market, some as high as $12 per pi. It's still free, but halving soon. The app has definitely got potential as it does not drain your battery or slow down your phone unlike other cryptocurrencies and mining app. It is completely safe and free of cost to join.

People are already trading it for items in the market, some as high as $12 per pi. It's still free, but halving soon. The app has definitely got potential as it does not drain your battery or slow down your phone unlike other cryptocurrencies and mining app. It is completely safe and free of cost to join.
How can they even trade it? Can we even Withdraw our mined Pi right now? I heard there's a wallet already but I haven't checked it yet. And also there's a similar coin with the same name as Pi but that one is not from phone Mining and already has a value

A lot of people have asked this question myself inclusive, it took a while before I decided to download the app and begin to mine even after that I didn't give it too much attention but a lot of my cryotocurrencies guru friends have said countless times that the coin should be taken seriously and I think so because the pi team carries their miners along letting them know the next steps they want to take and when they say they want to do something actually do it and also the fact the mining value has reduced as more people come I think is an indication that they are legitimate.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back