What's new

Physical games vs video games.

None is better than the other. Both are good. It just depends on someone's choice. Some may say their choice is physical games and other I will say video games

In my entire life I have never play physical game, so right now I have no idea about physical game, but I enjoy playing video games a lot and it is my favourite

Currently, there is a lack of understanding of how problem gaming affects gamers' everyday lives. This research aims to obtain a more comprehensive understanding of problem gamers' everyday habits, specifically what is crucial to them, what motivates gaming, and what supports/restricts participation in other life activities.

From when I was a child in primary and secondary school I have played physical games, but since when I started playing video games I enjoy it more it is less energetic sharpens the mind.

I prefer video games and physical games because with video games I will control my players with my console but physical games you don't have total control on the opponent you only wish they win.

Physical game and video games tends to varry,but I will prefer going for video game than physical,because video game tends to be simple than physical game which is associated with stress.

Even though I am not really a fan of video games both offline and online, but I believe that there are some games that have benefits to the player(s) such as improving the mental state of the individual. It is just my opinion though.

None is better than the other. Both are good. It just depends on someone's choice. Some may say their choice is physical games and other I will say video games
That's true, they both have their advantages and of cause disadvantage, which do you prefer though between physical gaming and video gaming?

Serious I'm not a good fan of playing games, I don't love playing games at all. Because I see it as a waste of time it has no advantage to me.

With a physical game, you can trade it in or sell it when you're done playing it. Not only does this help you pull together some cash for your next game purchase, but if you buy second-hand copies of games as well as selling them, you're likely to spend less buying games in the first place.

It is up to you to decide. Not everyone enjoys being physically active, such as playing outside. If you're happy just playing games, go ahead and do it. It's fine in my opinion as long as you enjoy what you're doing and don't damage others.

Phisical games are nice to play with your friends but aren't creative enough and have music like the video games.
In video games you can listen to the epic musics, ride on dragons and horses fight pvp with other people, protect your castle, join a clan there are so many options and possibiites you wouldn't even know where to start from!. moreover it is always nice to chat with your online friends while playing :).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back