What's new

Photoshop

I used to use PaintShop Pro back in the day as I found it much easier to use than Photoshop.. It was less feature rich, but it did the basics really well.

As I've gotten more used to Photoshop over time, I probably wouldn't use anything else (unless it was *super* easy in comparison)..

I use PS5 and PS6, (PS means Photoshop) a couple of times a week to do basic things or editing images and whatnot. Games, I made skins for, like GTA police cars and or for ETS/ATS trailers, and the list goes on. I don't use gimp or paint.net since they offer basic options for the free versions. But for free can't get better then that, Right? even that I got photoshop for free :p

Last edited:
I have the Corel Suite that includes Corel Draw and Corel PhotoPaint and I use them often. We got it for free when the company where my husband works closed an office in Chicago and were throwing out a lot of good stuff! This was an unopened box and since it was going to be thrown out, my husband brought it home. It has functions similar to Photoshop but is more limited but for now meets my needs.

I have the Corel Suite that includes Corel Draw and Corel PhotoPaint and I use them often. We got it for free when the company where my husband works closed an office in Chicago and were throwing out a lot of good stuff! This was an unopened box and since it was going to be thrown out, my husband brought it home. It has functions similar to Photoshop but is more limited but for now meets my needs.
What’s the program you’re for graphics design @Lämmchen and have you paid for it? If so, how much a month or year?

The way less expensive Paintshop Pro or the free GIMP works for me. I'm not sure how much better Paintshop Pro is than GIMP but it probably has more features.

If you don't have a time to sketch a Logo you can use Online services. I don't use Photoshop too, Instead i hire graphic designer to make a logo for my website. There's many platform where we can meets some freelancers and they'll done what ever we want

In the market you can find other free editing software, but Photoshop is the one that allows you to edit, make photomontages, 3D effects, and a wide range of filters, giving you many possibilities for creating digital images.
Thanks to this program you will not throw away your pictures. Photoshop helps you to correct photos with exposure problems, light or any mistake made at the time of shooting. It is a second chance for both the photographer and the photo.

Im using Photoshop 5 i think it's easy to use and contain a lot of features however im not working a lot with graphic design
and in general each one will prefer a different program for the graphic design

I like using Photoshop a lot. Not the latest version but I use Photoshop 7.0 .

I have attended couple of Photoshop courses before and this is the only version, they used to teach us. So, it's just a personal preference of mine to use, only this version. I have heard that, there are many more features in other new versions, but I just can't let go of this one. Well, it's not like I am good at graphic designing. So, it doesn't matter much in the end.

I am using Photoshop 6, it's a really great and easy version.

Photoshop is really important to me because I need it to make high-quality images of my services (it gives a good vision about your products^^)

Photoshop is one hectic thing to operate , it might sound odd , but you guys can edit pictures on your phone as well by using apps like Cymera , Visage.

if you learn tutorials and you like what you do, with photoshop you can do much more things than on a phone application. it's a very complex program.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back