What's new

Phone or a tablet for mobile gaming?

Keranov

Some people prefer to play mobile games on a tablet due to the huge display's size. Are you one of them?

I prefer to play mobile games on a phone. Big touchscreens aren't really my thing.

Well, of course, I will choose a phone if it's for gaming because the phone is a lot handier than the tablet. And also a tablet is good when you will use it to watch movies or videos online because it has a wider screen than the phone. But if it's for reliability I will choose the phone.

I prefer mobile phone because it's more convenient. It's easy to carry and fit well in your palm. I can use it to sneak at mid-night to play mobile games. I'm always contented with one gadget to avoid confusion. Plus, it saves money.

I actually prefer using tablets. It's harder to be accurate when you're using a phone. The tablet's larger screen allows you to comfortably click on stuff. I've already lost many times due to the phone's screen being difficult to navigate. :D

I prefer mobile phones as well. Tablets are bigger and often heavier, plus I am afraid someone will snatch it from my hands :D Phones are smaller and easier to grip. Plus, phones are like a mini-tablet but better!

You know there are obviously certain advantages for using a tablet for mobile gaming. With a much larger screen, there's a lot more possibilities. I'm sure game developers appreciate that tablets have been trendy lately. I actually have a couple tablets, but I never use them for gaming. The little mobile gaming I do is always on my cell phone. The only time I'm doing that kind of gaming is when I'm on the go, and I don't ever carry my tablet around with me.

I don't even use tablets really. I've never bought one either because I just don't see the point of them. My phone is pretty good for mobile gaming. The screen size is good and the phone itself is powerful enough to run most games without any issue. Plus, with a mobile phone, you can actually carry it and take it everywhere

Great gaming experience is expected when the view or screen is wide, I can't use my phone for tough games like god of war, missile command and the likes, using a larger view (tablet) makes the gaming session more interesting, I am able complete lots of stages.

Some people prefer to play mobile games on a tablet due to the huge display's size. Are you one of them?

I prefer to play mobile games on a phone. Big touchscreens aren't really my thing.
By the way, mobile phone is better for use but if you want to play games, tablet will be useful for it. Both are known for their specifications. If both have a good RAM game, they can be easily played.

If you have only mobile phones, will you go and buy tablets because of mobile gaming when you can actually use your phone, what of the cost of getting a new tablet, if you can afford the tablet in a very convenient way, then go ahead

Unlike mobile phones, Android tablets can give you a much better gaming experience. As tablets seem to be a step between mobile phones and a PC, they tend to be much bigger than the size of a smartphone. Okay, so it's not a secret that it feels much better to admire high detail graphics on a bigger screen.

Yeah when a Great gaming experience is expected when the view or screen is wide, I can't use my phone for tough games like GTA missile command and the likes, using a larger view *tablet* makes the gaming session more interesting, so it's not a secret that it feels much better to admire high detail graphics on a bigger screen.

Honestly I prefer tablets for mobile gaming to phones. For gaming, the interface and screen resolution is critical for good user experience. You are likely to play the game well with tablets.

depending on the phone you are talking about there are some phone that are really good in gaming and there are some phone that are not good but all tablets are good in gaming so you really decide what your budget can carry but if you have enough money to go into any of that I'll just take tablet because they have enough space and processing unit to support any game I install on it, so your budget can decide what will be good for you

Phone are a good for playing games but tablet is more preferable this is because it makes you see the game more clearly. And I enjoy games on big screen than small screen.

Song people use mobile phone to play game and some people to play a game but I think tablet is most important to use and most beautiful and beneficial for playing games because on tablet we show all the game clearly and logistics instead of mobile I also play a game on tablets soil substitute to play games on tablet

Tablet will be ok and perfect to play game on mobile than a cell phone this is because tablet phone I have white screen on you can be able to control and play your game perfectly well or like normal conventional mobile phones.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back